Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 6 of 108

Inside group: Not long after your both refreshed - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 6th Mar, 2010 - 12:28am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 37 64 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 864 - Views: 28089 Rating: 1/10 out of 1 Votes
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - SCENARIO UPDATED HERE BY DM ONLY - Make sure to keep updated with what is posted here so that you can know what to Discuss in the Party Thread as this is the actual story. KNtoran as DM.
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2010 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 6

Ignoble says...

I can get you to see the duke here soon. IF you will come with me I will show you the path you need to take. He will lead you outside and walk along his fence line on the north side. As you approach the north east end of his fence line you can see a clear trail leading off to the north and east. Larry will tell you that the Duke is two days walk on this trail. If you meet any of his men just tell them your to see the duke and that larry has sent you. The dukes men wear purple and gold on their shields. He bid you fair journey and turns to leave.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

The party follows the path to the north and East. You find the path to be well maintained and free of any attacks. The rangers scanning the sides for any type of tracks will note that there is not any orc tracks to be seen at all. The next day as you continue you run into a mounted patrol of men. These men carry the purple and gold shields of the Dukes men. Lionel informs them of who he is and he is offered a ride to the Dukes manor. They will turn and take Lionel with them and any other who wants to come along.

If asked about orcs the patrol will tell you they have seen no orcs or heard of no orcs south and west and south and east of the Manor. They do not patrol any further west than Larrys farm. They do not patrol any due west or north of the manor as the Duke forbids it. That is all they can tell you.



Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2010 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

NOTE: See party leader thread for more information about the general area.

The Guard Captain will glare at Oliron and state to Lionel. You best control your man servant before we place his head upon a Pike. He will look straight at Oliron and simple state. IF you have a problem with our patrols may haps you can speak to the Duke yourself and see if he is willing to address such as you. HE motions to his men and they fan out in a escorting formation. The Captain signals to Lionel that they are ready after the last of his twelve men are in place.

They will escort you the rest of the way to the Dukes Stronghold. As you top a rise you can see it through a clearing atop a hill. It has Four strong walls and is square built. The four corners are built out with what looks to be Ballista and even a catapult on the rampart. You can see men moving along the walls by the reflections of the sun on helms. You can see your only about a hour away now.

Say what you wish to do now.



Post Date: 26th Feb, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 6 Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

As the road breaks out from the cover of trees you can see the Dukes Stronghold pretty good. The walls are 50 feet high and the four corners are wide. The Stronghold looks well maintained and well financed due to the number of soldiers you see. Thos who are going to stay outside the stronghold step off the roadway just past the clearing. While the rest are escorted into the strong hold.

Those outside see that as the party enters the stronghold the gate is closed. Someone in the outside party needs to post what they are going to do.

As Lionel and Ryorst enter the Strong hold they are escorted to the main manor that is part of the back or North wall. The manor rises four stories and looks like it can defended if the main keeps walls are compromised. The Escorting patrol will stop in front of the manors main gate and dismount. He will say something to the officer at the front gate. This officer looks at Lionel and salutes. HE welcomes you to Duke Thermwoods Manor. If you would come with me I will see to you getting some rooms to freshen up before seeing the Duke himself.

Namdar you can see that this is a keep built for war. You can see that there are many black smiths hard at work on weapons and armor. There seems to be a lot of supplies in this keep. Everyone you talk to have nothing real nice to say about the Duke but nothing real bad. You sense that they really distrust you and your questioning. What do you do now?



Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

I will focus on the outside party for a bit here. I will add more for the inside party soon.

You all move to the woods just west of the road. As your all getting set up in a camp you hear some noises to the north of you. You can not see what is making the noise but it sounds like a large number of bodies moving through the woods with no attempt of trying to be quiet. If you decide to check it out I need to know who is going.

You can hunt deer easy as they are common in the area. Plus a few are headed your way from the noisy passage north of you.



Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

Ignoble says...

Members inside the Stronghold.

Lionel you will see that the keep is not adorned with riches. Most of the furniture in the rooms you pass by are serviceable and nondescript. It looks like a keep that has enough to be comfortable but comfort is not its goal. You see few tapestries and other hangings. To your eye it looks rather bleak. The officer will tell you he is captain Sorlanth. Your seen to your room. It is a three room suite. The front room has a small cot bed in the far corner for you servant but otherwise it is a just a small parlor for you to have guests visit. The next room is the bed chamber with a nice two person bed covered in thick blankets. The small room off the bed chamber hold the privy. It also has a medium sized tub if you wish to have a bath. Captain Sorlanth bids you good rest and states that a page will fetch you in about two hours to see the Duke. He bows and leaves.

Namdar you will find a person who will talk to you. It is boy of about 12-13 years old whos job it is to shovel out the stalls for the horses. He will tell you that people in this keep really do not like orc or even half orcs. Since the orcs have pretty much taken over the north and west the Duke is doing all he can to maintain some safe passages. He has heard that the Dukes strong hold is still standing because of payments made to the orcs to keep it here. With regular patrols out to the south and east only they are having a hard time keeping the orcs out of those areas. He has heard that the Duke sent a group of thirty well armed troops to the Duke west of here two months ago. Nothing was heard back from them. He has heard that once a week the orcs come a calling and demand a higher price each time. He hopes the duke keeps them all safe and gets rid of the evil creatures.



Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 6 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game

Ignoble says...

Outside group. As you creep closer you will notice a number of figures roaming around in local area. As you get closer you can see that they all are orcs. Do you want to get closer for a better look or to get a count of how many there are?

IF you wish to get closer I need three d12 rolls and two % rolls. The % rolls are to see if you can remain hidden.

Say what you wish to do now.



Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game - Page 6

Ignoble says...

Inside group:

Not long after your both refreshed your receive a knock at your door. Upon opening you see a young lad of about 10 years old. He bows formally to you and asks that you please follow him to see the Duke. He leads you back to the main stairs and down to the main the floor. From there he heads to the right and leads you to a large double set of doors. As you approach the doors open and your ushered inside. You find yourself in a nicely appointed receiving hall. There are a few tapestries and other obvious shows of wealth here. The seats have cushions on them and there are silver candle holders holding most of the candles. Ahead of you sits a man on a small raised Dias. He looks to be about middle aged and he is flanked by a elegantly dressed lady. Slightly behind him stands a rather large man. You can see a great sword over his left shoulder. He is wearing chain mail. to his side is another man that is wearing a deep hood. You can only guess he is a man from his figure. As you approach the Duke arises and welcomes you to his stronghold. As he stands you hear the doors behind you close. Looking back you see a few archers fanning out along the walls. They do not have weapons out. The Duke seeing your questioning look says, "Pardon my guards. With hostile forces about they just want to ensure my continued reign." He looks at Lionel and gives a slight bow. It is not often that a foreign prince enters my stronghold. What brings you to my home?



Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By RedLips 3.6 Days Ago
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 4 Days Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Thomaslee 4.2 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Jolenta 1 Week Ago
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By snackc 13th Mar, 2018 - 1:44pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Gknightbc 4th Mar, 2018 - 10:52pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am