Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 7 of 117

Inside group The lady stands and gives a brief - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 14th Mar, 2010 - 12:18am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 15 38 Why Join Help
Posts: 935 - Views: 30201 Rating: 1/10 out of 1 Votes
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - SCENARIO UPDATED HERE BY DM ONLY - Make sure to keep updated with what is posted here so that you can know what to Discuss in the Party Thread as this is the actual story. KNtoran as DM.
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 7

Ignoble says...

Outside group


As you get closer and closer you can see there are a rather large number of orcs milling about. Your counts vary between 20-25 Orcs. You all how ever see a rather large Orc with what appears to be full battle armor. He is just arriving back in the group. He came from the east. For those who can speak ORC you hear this from him. "Ok move out you grunts we have raids to do. The Dukes man will place another 3000 gold in the usual spot. We hit the north farms again on the morrow. We can rape another of the women to send a clear message to the town."

A couple of the orcs do look your way one even started heading your way when another one grabbed him and threw him into another telling to stop wasting time. They all head to the west. They begin to move a lot quieter.

What are you going to do now?



Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Inside group

Upon hearing your request for all to show their faces the hooded figure leans to the Duke and says something you can not here. The Duke waves his hand at the hooded figure. The hooded figure bows to the Duke and walks out of the room.

The Duke looks at you and says "It is most unfortunate that some farmers have lost their lives. My hands are tied for now and I can not send more troops out that I currently have. I know there is a serious problem with the Orcs to the north and west of this Keep. I have petitioned the King but I have not received an answer as of yet. I am recruiting more swords in the hopes of taking a more direct action to the current problems."

As you requested for every one to show their faces you saw a very pronounced reaction from the hooded figure, the Duke and the man. The lady seemed not to notice. You also get the hint that there is more to the story than the Duke is letting on.



Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Outside Group.

The time of day is about mid afternoon. The sun will be setting in the next few hours. Your able to set up a camp and your able to shoot a deer for meat. You prepare to wait the night for those who went in to return. I will need a watch list and two d12 rolls from each during their watch.


Inside group will be updated soon. I want to wait on hearing if our new people are still interested in joining the group.



Post Date: 10th Mar, 2010 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 7 Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Inside party

The Duke advises you that you do not have need to go to the King unless you feel it is something you wish to do. With him being a three week journey just to the capital city. He will rise and call the audience to an end. he will come over to you and tell you that supper will be served in the hour. Do you wish to remain and sup with him?


Outside party,

The sun has set and the night is in its wee hours. Krusten is on watch as she sees a hooded figure walking a horse leaving the Stronghold. The hooded figure walks the horse until they are far from the keep before mounting and riding off toward the south.

Say what you wish to do now?



Post Date: 11th Mar, 2010 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Inside group

The duke is please that your agreeing to dine with him. He has no problem with you sending one of your people out to the ones who stayed behind outside. HE will even send a small keg of ale out with your servant so they can be well refreshed. HE states that dinner will be served in about a hour. Afterwards he would gladly meet with you alone.

Namdar you can see that there is not many hand holds along the first 20 feet. You can see that there are no windows and the stones set together as close together as possible. You can climb the walls if you want after dark but with a -4 modifier.



Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

Ignoble says...

Outside Group.


The hooded figure is startled by a person coming out of the woods toward them. The hooded figure mounts his horse and turns it toward the man coming at them. He cautiously approachs you. He will stop a few paces from where you are.



Post Date: 13th Mar, 2010 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 7 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game

Ignoble says...

Outside group

The figure looks at you and then looks toward the tree line. The figure shakes its head and responds to you in nasally voice.

"Complications always arise. Deal with them as instructed before. If you can not deal with them then I shall get one to replace Grok."

He then turn the horse to the south and starts leaving.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 13th Mar, 2010 - 3:47am



Post Date: 14th Mar, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game - Page 7

Ignoble says...

Inside group

The lady stands and gives a brief curtsy. " I am called Natasha, I am the dukes foster daughter." She smiles and you find her eyes to be beautiful and capitating.
Turning your attention back to the Duke you business at hand you quickly write your note. You hand it off to Ryorst who bows and excuses himself from the room. As he walks down the hallway towards the main entrance he is met by Namdar. Ryorst hands Namdar the note and is telling him all that has transpired when a page arrives with a small cask of ale. The boy hands this to Namdar as well. Namdar and Ryorst together while talking head out to the main yard of the keep. As they leave the main building the captain hands them a token. He states that you will need one of these tokens to get back into the Stronghold after darkness falls. It appears to be a wooden disk with some symbol upon it.

As the two walk across the main yard to the main gate it is slowly pulled open by a couple guards. Your both able to walk freely out of the keep. As you leave the Stronghold and turn to where you left your friends you see a hooded figure on a horse headed south as Oliron stands to the side. You can see what looks like beast standing at the tree line. Ryorst thinks he recognizes the hooded figure as the one who was in the audience chamber before leaving.

Say what your will do now.



Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

  Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Knightslay 1.3 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 6.9 Days Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $291 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Anronrosby - $46
Silencedmind - $45
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes