Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 70 of 118

Avan and Aliana quickly and not as silently - Page 70 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2016 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 118 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (118) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - SCENARIO UPDATED HERE BY DM ONLY - Make sure to keep updated with what is posted here so that you can know what to Discuss in the Party Thread as this is the actual story. KNtoran as DM.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 70

The goblin looks at Faerydae. "I no no hobbies, I no hear from my leader for long time. ME and my fellows were out looking for more to eat. We were set apon and attacked for no reason. Now they are dead and here I am. You want slave I be slave. You want to let me go I go. My tribe was wiped out while I was away so now only me. No more Gnawtooth tribe."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The goblin is shaking some at this point he answers the questions as best as he can in goblin, "I have loss the days since we attacked, We were set upon by your kind when they entered out den. They killed our young and females, they used fire to burn or supplies and followed those of us escaping to kill more. My fellows and I know that people cast off food and stuff along roads that is why we were scouting around the town. We did not want to get too close as your kind kills us for no reason. I do not understand proof and I no lie."

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After everyone gathers with all their stuff you start heading east. Aliana and Lukas will tell you that the place the hobgoblins were preparing was more than a day walking away. They think it may be a day and a half total so that would put it about a day away by horse. You will not make it there today as you are slowed down by the time you leave and the mule and Champ. I will need spot and listen checks as you travel.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 70 Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The day passes as you travel to the east. As the days wanes you will see that your are heading into a deeper part of the forest that is around you.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The night passes but no quietly. You hear howls that sound like they are right next to you and a few loud crashes in the night. Most of you do not get a good night of sleep. Everyone roll a D12 for how well of a sleep they got. The higher the number the better the sleep.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2016 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Those of you that rolled below a 4 on the d12 will be fatigued and irritable today. If you rolled 4 but below 9 you will be tired anything 9 and above means you got a nice night of sleep. You are heavy sleepers that can sleep through most anything.

In Game: As you wake up in the morning you see the day is not starting out to be on you side. A heavy fog is rolling in obscuring your sight as you prepare to head farther east. As you start your journey sounds seems to carry and you can only see about 20 feet ahead. You do not have to travel far to see what looks like fresh stumps of where trees used to be. You wonder if that was some of the sounds in the night. After a short time of traveling you all begin to hear the sounds of axes and growls along with mumbling in a guttural language. According to what Aliana has told you you may be very close to where the hobgoblins were building the ambush.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game - Page 70

Aliana and Avan slip off the roadway and work around towards the sounds using the fog as a sort of cover. Avan is mostly silent compared to Aliana but so far you are not discovered. You are still moving closer when Mr Fluffles stops and moves to the side away from the voices and sounds of axes but yet not back towards the party. Suddenly you hear a couple loud whacks of a axe biting into a tree not very far from you. It is in the same direction that Mr Fluffles has indicated.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 70

Avan and Aliana quickly and not as silently as they hope hide behind a couple trees. They hear a tree fall and the tree being drug away. They are lucky that the sounds of the axes and tree falling covered their movements.

I will need more move silent and hide checks if you wish to follow them. You see two hulking shapes with reddish orange skin where it is not covered in hides. Their hair is close to dark grey.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.