Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 102 of 112

Avan cuts his way out of the sack once it - Page 102 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 11th Jan, 2018 - 7:54pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 44 99 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 891 - Views: 28820 Rating: 1/10 out of 1 Votes
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - SCENARIO UPDATED HERE BY DM ONLY - Make sure to keep updated with what is posted here so that you can know what to Discuss in the Party Thread as this is the actual story. KNtoran as DM.
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 102

Ignoble says...

As the night goes on Bastion will see there is no fire to be able to see clearly the entrance to the canyon. In fact he will no be able to see anything at all in the canyon. It is like darkness is between his vantage point and the area below.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

After talking among the companions the consensus was to get back down off the heights. After a couple hours and some rigging issues everyone is back down by the wagon that is still there.



Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

You are able to find a small defensible cave not far from where you currently are at. The wagon will not fit inside however. If you want one where the wagon will fit in your will have to travel a few hours away.



Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 102 Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

The hours before dawn go by quickly as well as the morning hours. The sun is just past its zenith and the day is hot in the desert as the party has rested up and are getting ready to start a new day.



Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

When scouting the canyon the Gnolls were/are in you will see the bodies of the watchers are still on the top of the canyon. There is what appears to be fog filling the canyon itself. You can not see into the canyon from the air or from the entrance depending on how close you want to scout the entrance.



Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

Ignoble says...

As Avan scouts the entrance to the box canyon he will see many tracks in and out of the box canyon. It looks like many gnolls have traveled in and out of the canyon. Knowing which tracks are the freshest would require you to land and study them right at the entrance to the canyon. Do you do that?
Rivoril looks around the cave but do not see anything of interest.



Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 102 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game

Ignoble says...

As Avan lands and begins to look about the tracks to see if he can see which ones were the freshest he trips a trap. A net jumps up from the sand and engulfs him dragging him into the fog area of the box canyon. The net and him come to a stop at a wooden block. A couple Gnolls look down at you and begin to unhook the net from the pull ropes. The grab a large sack and dump you as a bird into the sack and tie it shut. As they dump you into the sack you can see a couple more watcher type creatures heading your way.



Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game - Page 102

Ignoble says...

Avan cuts his way out of the sack once it has been set down and he did not hear any thing close to him. However the sack muffled some stuff and he looks up to see six of the black watcher figured standing there watching him. They were not moving so they made no sound. Behind them he can see a human female in a black robe sitting on a chair made of bones waiting.



Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Country (State) of the Day

Oklahoma

Country of the day Oklahoma

Unanswered Threads for Oklahoma, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 5 Hours Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By martin 3.5 Days Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 18th May, 2018 - 11:40pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 18th May, 2018 - 10:40pm
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am