Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 127 of 174

Actually, Krusten, you have the same +3 elven - Page 127 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 127

Steps from the wall up to the tower itself. Same as the ones used by Ildrahil to get up to the tower. Albrecht being where he is in the fight can not see the people coming out of the mountain.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Is there a latch or bolt that we can throw to keep people from coming up? Or at least it may slow them down.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st May, 2017 - 2:03pm

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No it is on the inside to keep those that may make it to the walls harder to get down. But easy for defenders to get up.

1st May, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 127 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

KN, just to be clear: Daishain was asking to get from the wall to the tower, not from the mountain pass. I thought they were close to the same level from the map we got. If Albrecht can't see the ones leaving the mountain, but can see down the wall to the ones who are approaching that way, it will change his strategy slightly. I'll need clarification on if the trapdoor can be easily bolted or something to keep the guards out (Abnninja's question).

EDIT: you ninja'd me as I was posting.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 1st May, 2017 - 2:15pm

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

smile.gif Yes I see that. To be clear. The walls are lower than the tower. To get from the wall up to the top of the tower they go into the tower building and up two flights of stairs. (Think of a stairwell) To come up the trap door onto the tower. It is normally left open hanging down into the stairwell unless under a siege then it is closed and bolted from the inside to keep those on the wall or tower from getting down to the main level. Since you all had surprise on them they did not get them closed.

1st May, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Born Free says...

international QUOTE
AD&D is where the number went down for better AC.

Oh, I got mixed up there. So then her AC is 21, I hope that's what you've been checking against because I noticed she got hit quite often and I was wondering how come she had such good AC and was being hit every round.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 127

If one rolls a 18 and has a +8 they will hit a AC21. These are not low level people. They can hit a higher than AC 20.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 127

Actually, Krusten, you have the same +3 elven chain mail as Ildrahil right? If so, you should be at base AC of 23.

EDIT: nevermind, Ildrahil has a shield

Okay, new query. Trapdoors at the top of the towers. Does it appear that a sufficient strength check might lift the end up 1-2 inches above the frame, such that something could be wedged beneath?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st May, 2017 - 7:13pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.