Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 130 of 174

He missed in round seven and round eight. - Page 130 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 1:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 130

There were ten total on the wall. Two were up on the towers and four on each side. There is still one up on the eastern side that is entangled he has yet to make a successful strength check to break free. The three behind him went down to cross over to the other side and back up. Yes they will have to make saving throws to move through the area like everyone else. There are still four fighters on the western wall that Krusten and Ildrahil are at. Only three of them can attack though due to space. If Albrecht takes a look around yes he will be able to see the man in robes who is with some men in armor that was just hit with a fireball. Many armored men are laying around them unmoving. In fact he can see a lot of armored men laying on the ground in the court yard that are unmoving save for the shifting stones.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

KN,

For this next round I wanted to make sure you saw that Ildrahil is maintaining his position where Krusten fell. He will stay there until he can render first aid or he falls too.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes I still have you right there guarding Krusten. SO far they have rolled badly just like you smile.gif.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 130 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah, those first few rolls were bad, but now there are a couple of 17s, which I think I already hit with one, a 16, and a nasty 12. Let's hope that keeps Ildrahil alive until the cavalry arrives. Let's hope it isn't the 7th Cavalry led by Custer *wink*.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

KN,

Are all my rolls spent? So you need rolls for round 7, 8, 9 and the AOO?

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I need rolls for all the next rounds and the AOO. Seven, eight, nine, and ten. So I can finish round seven for all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 130

KN,

I saw Ildrahil missed in round seven but it looks like you missed him for round eight. [By The Way], I get a flanking bonus with my rolls I forgot to add.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 130

He missed in round seven and round eight. His action should be in there saying that he missed. Add your flanking bonus.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.