Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 14 of 174

Alright thanks all for clearing up, now what - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2009 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Dec, 2009 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 14

What I mean is when you follow Heironeous, especially if you are a cleric; you need to follow a certain code of conduct called The Heironean Code which consists of three sets of duties:
Duty to the People: This duty stresses courage, justice, mercy, valor, protection of the weak, and faithfulness to church superiors of officer of righteous law.
Duty to the Arch-paladin: This duty stresses obedience to Heironeous himself, devotion to the church, generosity, championing good against evil, putting the needs of the church and the faith above those of mortals.
Duty to a Lady: This duty pertains to the concept of courtly love, devotion to one's beloved, and respect toward all women in general

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2009 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Thanks for all the information I will keep that in mind although I thought that I might run my character that way anyway. Glad to see you decided to stay.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok Pundit here are some facts that you need to incorporate into your character. Your gods symbol is a fist holding a lightning bolt. This should be on your armour and your shield. Your favored weapon is a battle axe. You can use a battle axe or a long sword as your god favors them. You spells are all in the following Domains: Good, Law, Nobility and War. You do not have healing spells.

16th Dec, 2009 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 14 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

He can still choice the 1st level cure light wounds as one of his spells though, because as far as I can see from the character thread he hasn't chosen his spells yet.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

No, He can not his god restricts him to the Domains in his god influences. IF he had a cure light wound scroll he could use that, but it is the god that grants the spells not the cleric.

16th Dec, 2009 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

I don't think you understand how domains work; domains make up only a small part of a clerics spell list. The main restriction to what he can cast is that he can't cast spells of opposing alignment. He chooses certain spells, and to cast he must pray for an hour at dawn or noon (if good).

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Dec, 2009 - 5:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2009 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 14

The players handbook version 3.5 states that a cleric after selecting his alignment and his god is to choose two of the Domains available by his god. Upon further reading I see that all clerics can heal and that they get a bonus spell called their divine spell that they get a +1 level to cast due to it being from their god. I stand corrected Pundit can use curative spells.

17th Dec, 2009 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

Alright thanks all for clearing up, now what is the official word on me actually healing, what do I need to roll?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.