Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 135 of 174

I have already answered that you will have - Page 135 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 135

Since this thing is wrapping up, I have a number of questions I'd like to get out of the way:

-I am considering a 2 level dip in Totemist (Magic of Incarnum) for flexibility and defense. However, while the benefits are certainly something Bastion would enjoy, the flavor of the class doesn't really fit him. Basically, a Totemist is a barbarian so enamored with certain magical beasts that he uses a crude form of magic to imitate part of their form and abilities. Bastion would find that kind of devotion perplexing. I am wondering if I could instead pass off the abilities gained via Totemist as modules built into his frame that he is only just discovering exist and learning how to activate.

-Are feat retraining rules available? I have one that will eventually become… not obsolete, but less valuable overall.

-Can the Rod of Lordly Might be enhanced? To be a little more specific, could Bastion pay for enchantment upgrades on individual weapon forms? Such as slapping the Valorous weapon property onto the longspear.

-Related to the last, could new weapons be added by sacrificing others? To be more specific, I would be interested in changing out the flaming longsword on button 1 for a longaxe like the one I had originally planned for Bastion to specialize in.

-Reminder that my tier 3 gem was an inventor item. Have anything in mind for that?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I am still working on that and will have that item for you when you get back to town. For some reason inventors are hard to find in the wilds *smile*

As far as the rod no you will not be able to enhance it. IT is a item that has many enchantments and adding more could render them all to deactivate.

Feat retraining is available and you can do that it will cost. As far as the a totemist I would say no as the way he is currently at. While some enhancements can be bought I think if you wish to have some of those enhancements you should take the class and go from there but it would go against who you are.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oh, I certainly didn't mean I'd bypass the need to actually take the class, just change up the fluff surrounding the gained abilities. There would be no difference whatsoever in regards to the mechanical aspect.

5th Jun, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 135 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

I am not sure how long it would take to cast all those CLW on Krama and myself, but I just realized that we should be able to share the spells. I have read arguments both for an against spells cast from wands being shared through the Druid's Share Spell ability with his companion. It is ultimately your ruling KNtoran. I need to know how long it would take and if I can join the others as they are going over to the caves, or if I'll be tied up casting for several rounds.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: partly irrelevant, we are waiting on people to be ready to go before moving on. A minute or two of casting is not a problem.

Speaking of moving on though, are you waiting on anything Kn?

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am waiting until I get home later on today. I will make a good post then. I figure you will all be busy until then healing up.

As far as spell sharing I have no issues with it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 135

Born Free says...

Not to push but what about the official on my 5th gem? I think I might need that for what's coming *wink*.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 135

I have already answered that you will have to take a look and see what you think about it *smile*.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.