Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 15 of 174

The elevation is up and down as your in the - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2009 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 174 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 15

Pundit you will roll your own healing a cure light wound is 1d8 + 1 per level max of +5.

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2009 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Thanks Kntoran I already made my roll in advance and it was a d8 so that takes care of that.

17th Dec, 2009 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I was wondering a bit about the backround of the area we are in. What sorts of geogaphy and weather. Thier government and culture. Things I might now as a charachter.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Your in a temperate climate. Think of the climate as being the same as Colorado or Pennsylvania. You have a lot of woodland and mountains to the north. The governments in the region are local kingdoms. They do not usually get involved with things going on until the public outcry is great enough. This usually means the merchants and high ranking people are feeling a bit light in their pockets. Think 10-12 Ad era.

18th Dec, 2009 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Hey GM you said Pundit healed Pundit and Krusten raised that in the party thread just thought you might like to know.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I saw that if you read my latest post you will see it was changed. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Dec, 2009 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 15

So we are in more of an off beat wilderness area of the kingdom. Part of it yet off a bit in the "uncivilized" areas that hold many recourses for merchants. Possibly in between two large castles or kingdoms. Mainly the trees would be leafy, like elm, oak, maple, hickory, ect. . .

What of the elevation, are there many hills or mountains, or is it flat mostly? Do I as a farmer in the local area know of the amount of orcs we face. As in are we facing a small tribe, or a village.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Dec, 2009 - 3:14am

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2009 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

The elevation is up and down as your in the foothills of the mountains that are just north a few days ride. Yes there is a varied and complete mix of trees in the forest. You can find dead falls and other hazards in the thick forest. If you have ever walked in a dense forest you will understand this is what you face. The farmers around the area as the same questions about the number of orcs.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.