Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 141 of 174

I will get back to you on the enlarge person - Page 141 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 141

I'm looking to be able to reliably hit Bastion up with Enlarge Person Source 5w without hauling around and drinking potions, or trying to finagle UMD checks to cast from a wand, or other such hassles.

Need to be able to use it more than once a day in case of repeated combats or one exceptionally long one. Also hoping to avoid slot conflicts with other magic items, hence why I worked it up as slotless (Doubles the price).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Jun, 2017 - 1:42am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I think I can work something out but it may cost you a bit more than the 8,000 gold.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fair enough, bear in mind though that stash of potions I didn't want to mess with due to inconvenience? A supply of 50 would only run me 2,500, and I doubt I'd run out any time soon.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Jun, 2017 - 1:47pm

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 141 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

If you plan to carry 50 potions at a time you would need to have a good storage system to make sure they do not get broken or otherwise compromised. While it may be more than 8,000 gp it will not be something way out there.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Since we just signed for money to burn, I have a query. Do airships exist at all in your setting?

This setting doesn't have the feel of Eberron or other magitech heavy worlds, so I'm guessing that such things are rare if at all available. But I figure it is worth asking.

If they are available, what would we need to do to obtain one suitable for the entire party to zip around on?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jul, 2017 - 10:00pm

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Airships are not in this world or have not been invented as of yet. If you can come up with good plans for one and how it works then I will entertain such a item. I can tell you it may be interesting to find the stuff and get the stuff build to make it work.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 141

Sounds very intriguing, though I don't think any on the particular team are likely to be the inventor of such an item.

Hey, maybe one of our next clients could be the gnome tinkerer who does biggrin.gif

In any case, most of the in world explanations for airships involves an alchemically produced wood that is lighter than air, paired with a bound elemental that provides thrust.

Either way though, not a right now thing. Any word on the enlarge person item?

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 141

I will get back to you on the enlarge person item here later today. I have a good idea on what to use and make of it.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.