Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 171 of 174

Thankyou for clarifying my query and I will - Page 171 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2018 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 171

Ok got confused abit before but I got what you meant so all [Sky] has to do is safely reach the top of the tree and I can do a 20 check to try and get my bearings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sky never made it to the top of the tree he fell out of the tree and suffered 4 damage. He is more than welcome to try climbing the tree or another tree Just do your d20 strength checks.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

He only had 4 health though? So what now do I try again or is he nocked out.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 171 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Then you will be knocked out for a few hours. When you come too you will feel tired and worn out wanting to get some sleep.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ok thank you wait how does healing work like do you heal outside combat slowly or need items for it?

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Unless something else happened in the meantime, Sky should have healed a bit in the time since he wandered off. Two nights, so I'd assume he was at 6 HP, and now down to 2.

To answer the question Red, if you don't have any other source of healing, when you sleep you recover 1 hit point per hit die you have, or 2 if resting in comfortable conditions (Like an inn) Sky just has 1 HD right now, so he recovers 1 HP per night while out in the wilderness.

Yes, it's very slow, hence why most parties don't go anywhere without a good source of magical healing.

[By The Way], if you get to 0, you're usually staggered, which limits what actions you can take. If you get to -1 or less, you're unconscious and probably bleeding out. Every round while bleeding out you automatically lose 1 HP untill you are stabilized. You have a 10% chance of stabilizing each round without assistance. Magical healing automatically stabilizes you, and someone performing a Heal skill check can do the same. But if your health ever reaches -(Your constitution score), your character dies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 171

Normally you are correct Bastion but in this case since he did not update his character sheet he is unconscious from a fall. Yes he will wake up later and be where he needs to get some rest. This is one of the issues if one does not keep their character sheet updated.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 171

Thankyou for clarifying my query and I will be working to update Sky's character she's for all his change's I think at most right now I is just his health I need to work out correctly I'm just glad our kind GM didn't have him break a wing or something.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.