Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 4 of 174

I'm not sure I understand, you want - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Oct, 2009 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

If you want a character generated quickly, use the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Character Generator. There are also help buttons to guide you. You must have javascript enabled and wait for it to download if you are on a slow connection.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

This I believe is going to help everyone out. From there they can refine their character to the person they want them to be. I just posted a list of Skills. If you want any other skill just run it by me first.

1st Nov, 2009 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The generator looks good but can I have any class or you have some kind of restrictions? Thanks for doing this dude its good to be back here again.

2nd Nov, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

Beowolf, I'll risk answering since KNtoran usually is not here on Sundays or Mondays - basically you can create any character / class you want but he must approve it. Look for the AD&D Character Thread for where to Post your created character and more info.

2nd Nov, 2009 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Please! I was woundering if anyone can help me create a class:
Silver Tongue; Storyteller, loose mix of Bard, Sorcerer, and based off of the book/movie Inkheart. Has an emphasis on knowledge gathering, and creation, convincing speech/words, and creating illusions.
Basic structure for spells will be like this:
"¢ Major Level Point, Conjuration spells
Many if not most creation spells; Fabricate, Miner Creation, Creation, Major Creation, Genesis, exc.
The Shadow Conjuration and Shades spells
"¢ Major to Middle Level Point, Illusion spells
"¢ Major to Middle Level Point, Enchantment spells
Glibness
"¢ Odd spells to even out like Wish, Comprehend Languages, Tongues, Dismissal

Character
Lionel Alexander Cortez
He is a silvertongue, well known for his ability to tell beautiful stories, of convincing others to his way of thinking, and being able to buff his way out of anything.
He travels the world looking for more stories in which to tell, he looks for histories, myths and legends, and local folklore; through all his travels his has learned that his silvertongue abilities can actually be used in other ways. He discovered not so long ago that when he tells his stories he can actually give his stories live, that his audience can actually see what he is describing. He will find that he has a rare gift, one that allows him to influence others beyond normal limits, and that his words can actually become a reality.

2nd Nov, 2009 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

The Dice Master says...

Why don't you use the AD&D Character Generator which does all the calculations for you? Go here: Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Character Generator.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2009 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 4

How will that help me make a New Class?
What you gave me would help me make a character, not a class.

3rd Nov, 2009 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

I'm not sure I understand, you want to participate in KNtoran's AD&D game? If so you need to create a Character that he must approve and then Post it in the relevant Thread.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (174) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.