Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 7 of 174

You do not need to have that. I will advise - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Nov, 2009 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th Nov, 2009 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 7

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (JB)
...more of a selection of avatars for our D&D characters?

There is a wide range of Avatars that you can select here: Source 9 which should fit any kind of character personality - be it male or female.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I noticed I forgot to decided what profession and craft I should do is it ok if I choose these?
Profession(Storyteller) 4 + 3 = 7
Craft(Cooking) 4 + 3 = 7

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Nov, 2009 - 11:42pm

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes you can add them to your character sheet. I have noted them too.

9th Nov, 2009 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 7 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

international QUOTE (JB @ 5-Nov 09, 12:33 PM)
There is a wide range of Avatars that you can select here: Source 9 which should fit any kind of character personality - be it male or female.

I can live with those. I was kind of hoping to have one for my poetry thread and one for my D&D character.

10th Nov, 2009 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I am planning to have Lionel tell his history in a story latter on, and I was wondering if this history is acceptable for me to use. The kingdom is completely destroyed, and will not play a direct part in game, and the "lord of the Abyssal Plane", and Lionel's sister won't have to play a part in the game any time in the near future either. Here it is"¦

Let me tell you a story, a story about a young boy, a prince, at the age of of 14"¦

The prince was part of a family made up of four members, there was his father, his mother, him, and his younger sister.
The prince's father was known for his bravery and intelligence, respected by his people for his fair hand, and just rule. He was the protecter of the kingdom, and his son inspired to be just like him.
The prince's mother was known for her kindness and generous spirit, loved by her people for her wisdom and understanding. She was the judge of the kingdom; many came to her from all over the land for her advice and option.
Then there was the prince's beloved sister, the joy of the entire kingdom. She, though only 11 years old, had already shown great maturity for her age, known for her loving nature, and forgiving heart.
She shared a connection will nature, seemingly able to talk with animals, with plants and trees, even with the wind. She had a great empathy toward others, being able to hear the cries of those that are in lonely or sad, and has innate understanding and compassion for others.
There were others in the prince's life, like the court sorcerer who seemed to show a great interest in the prince, his father's general one of his father's most trusted advisers. And the kingdoms priest, who was the prince, and princess's teacher.

But then this boy's happy life was shattered, the kingdom was attack. By the time his father knew what was happening, more than a third of his army had been destroyed, his people where being slaughtered, then right before the boy's eyes his father was kill, by a lord of the Abyssal Plane. The court sorcerer appeared and carried the prince off, out of danger. All he saw when being brought out of the kingdom was the death of everything he had ever known, of everyone he had ever loved. Latter, on a high mountain he confronted the sorcerer, demanding if he know if anyone else lived. The sorcerer said that the prince's sister had escaped, with her guardian. When the prince asked if he could be taken to her, the sorcerer said no, that they must be kept separate for now. The prince wasn't happy but accepted it for now. The boy grew into a man, growing in the magical arts, but he never forgot his sister and continued to blame himself for what had happened, and how he wasn't there for his beloved sister. One day the young man found a letter on his mentor's desk; it said that his sister's guardian is dead, and that she had walked away with a wolf. The man know he had to find her, and also become strong enough to have vengeance on the lord who killed his father and destroyed everything he had ever cared about, so he set out off his own.
What was this man's name, Lionel Alexander Cortez

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In the future I can use this for some of my scenarios to help you in finding your sister and all that has gone on in his "short" life. smile.gif Thanks for posting the story

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2009 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 7

Help! I don't have my Players Handbook with me and have no way of getting it. I at least need a site or link where I can be shown what to do about attack rolls, magic rolls, movement, exc. Otherwise I will not be able to play like I am supposed to.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2009 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

You do not need to have that. I will advise you what you need to roll and how many times plus the result. A players handbook while helpful to the players is not needed to play the game.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.