Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 83 of 174

I am always accepting new characters to get - Page 83 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2011 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 174 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2011 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 83

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but can my religion affect my stats and bonuses? For instance, I'm a fighter and I worship Kord. I've been looking all over the place for help regarding this.

Thank you.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2011 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I think that only has to do with if you're a cleric because they need their god's help with their spells but I'm not answering for the GM so you'll like have to wait for his answer.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

IF you are firm believer and worship your god as much as possible and contribute to his cause with coins, weapons, jewelry and such in the ways of offerings you can gain the attention and favor of the god. While the gods do not normally interfere with the daily lives of mortals they can be swayed to look at you favorably. You have to make sure that you make clear in your actions what your doing to win over favor with the gods. They can send messengers or other aid if they favor you. Most of the time however only those who are clerics of the gods have their favor in the form of clerical spells. Going against what your god wants can cause a cleric to lose their powers until atonement is provided. Most other classes do not get bonuses from their gods.

14th Feb, 2011 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 83 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

Heads up D&D Players who are interested, if you wish to know the current status of your DM, you should see the latest entry in his Blog and also subscribe to it: Source 4 you can send your salutations in his Intro Thread here: Source 3

17th Feb, 2011 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Quick question: You told me my character was accepted and ready for play, do I wait for a certain opening, or do I just jump in? Or do you write me into the story?

I apologize in advance if this was written somewhere in the rules and I missed it.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2011 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are out wandering around and you see a group of people traveling south along the road. You miss humanoid contact and decide to walk to them. Introduce yourself in the thread as you wish. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2011 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 83

Please forgive me if this is placed in an inappropriate thread.

I'm looking to get into one of these ongoing games and would like to know what GMs are/are not accepting new players at this time. I have some questions regarding the range of resources available for use and would like to contact a specific GM who has openings rather than blasting my questions for people to whom they are not relevant.

Thank you.

Post Date: 27th May, 2011 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 83

I am always accepting new characters to get into my game. You will start in a village away from the party and have to wait till they return. IF enough new players start in the village I can do two campaigns if needed. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.