Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 84 of 174

Its amazing to see Kntoran gone for so long - Page 84 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Oct, 2011 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
8th Jun, 2011 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 84

Did all my attacks miss? Do I need all new rolls? I just need to know what round it is, I am dual wielding. Some of my earlier rolls were not good but I thought some of the later ones might have hit.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2011 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Your attacks were counted in the latest post as I wanted to have some of the DC checks in to find out if the creature was able to unarm you or grapple one of you. I had your attacks written down to reference.

19th Jun, 2011 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hello I have gotten farther and farther behind but I was wondering if Lionel Cortez is this playable in the Campaign?

19th Jun, 2011 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Page 84 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Thomaslee KNtoran is out for about another couple of days. I am not sure about your question but wanted to let you know it may be a bit before a response from him.

19th Jun, 2011 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Thanks for telling me, I am sure I can wait a while longer before either starting over or getting back into the game.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Jun, 2011 - 6:52pm

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2011 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomaslee your character is still active and in the village like before. Let me know what you plan to do. You may have to look back a few pages. OR were you in the solo page. See it has been that long. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2011 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 84

The Dice Master says...

KNtoran has not been around for about a month now and he has not Email to say what is up. Perhaps I should close off his Character creation Thread and start sending everyone to Oliron's Character creation Thread?

9th Oct, 2011 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 84

Its amazing to see Kntoran gone for so long what happened? Is his game like totally gone or will he be back to finish it up because I still have a character in this game trying to build up his intelligence.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.