Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 99 of 174

Yes I am still working on it all right now. - Page 99 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2016 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 174 pgs.  95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 99

Aliana and Lucas you will get 150 exp for the goblins. You will get another 50 for the exploring. Total is 200 exp each.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ok, not that I'm complaining, but that amount of healing is more than RAW says I would get for a night's rest (1 per level, which always seemed achingly slow). Was that just a concession to keep things rolling, or do you have your own tweaks to the HP recovery system?

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

A full night of uninterrupted rest a character can heal 2 HP. That is what I have always gone by. If you wish it to only be 1 that is fine. I think the 1 HP is for when you are disturbed in your sleep in the 8 hour period.

15th Nov, 2016 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 99 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

For the command spell to work must the creature it is cast on understand the language of the caster?

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes, it must be able to understand. And the same applies to all spells with the 'Language Dependent' tag.

Luckily for Faerydae, assuming it is hobgoblins/bugbears we face, she should be aware that the goblinoid language she used before will work just fine here.

Common would also work unless the Dungeon Master deviated from the MM entry (Hobs are more learned than their smaller cousins), but I wouldn't expect our characters to know that tidbit without a K check.

Unfortunately, Command won't let her do what you described in the leader thread. It only allows for one of a list of single word commands, approach, drop, fall, flee, or halt. For more complex instructions, you need Suggestion or one of the domination spells.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th Nov, 2016 - 12:31am

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2016 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

They do speak common and understand that language but you would also have to be closer and be able to see them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2016 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 99

The Third says...

Dungeon Master thanks for making us all active but it looks like you are still "Not approved" so I guess you have to do it for yourself now. wink.gif.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 99

Yes I am still working on it all right now. I will get that part done here soon as I update both games. You will be very active soon smile.gif.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.