Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 108 of 174

That's awesome, KNtoran. Thanks for - Page 108 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Mar, 2017 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Mar, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 108

The Wild Whisper says...

Is there a MW quarterstaff in with the loot? Would Albrecht be able to get it enchanted in the town?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

He didn't list quarterstaves at least.

Double weapons turned into masterwork add 600 gp to the base price (0 in this case). So Bastion would be able to craft it for you given 200 gp in base material

It would take him… holy hell the production progress is measured in silver? This just went from a one and a half week project in my head to over three months, for a fancy stick…

Um, suddenly I'm not sure this is a path worth engaging in. Huh, it doesn't look like there are any good methods to reduce that time noticeably either. I shouldn't have to pick up an army of tradesmen via Leadership or make an army of wrights via Artificer to make a mundane item in a reasonable time frame.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Mar, 2017 - 2:31pm

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

With a quarter staff being wood there really is not much to do to make it a MW. So there were not any. You can go to the mage shop and see if there are any magical quarter staffs.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 108 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

MW quarterstaves are listed, I always imagined them being reinforced with ironwood or some similar exotic material.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oh there are MW quarter staffs around just not here at this moment. But other parts of the world have a few because of a rare wood like ironwood. But there is always magical quarterstaffs.

Zork I will put your character on hold for now. He can be resting in town chasing the women with his ne found gold. Make sure all updates on him are done.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We're discussing loot distribution at the moment, but a few questions have some up.

-When you said Wand of Wonder, did you mean a Rod of Wonder? If not, what are the wand's properties?

-For the expensive looking wardrobes, I don't think you actually specified a number. Were there 2 of them?

-For Albrecht's sake, can magic equipment be resized? We would like to give him both the +4 quarterstaff and Avan's old +2 leather armor. (Avan's getting the +3)

-Would it be possible to use part of the earned trade credit to cover the identification costs? We'd rather have the coinage than a debt from a town that can't offer much.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 108

Wand of wonder has some of the same properties of rod of wonder. Random roll the spells. Yes there are two wardrobes and 4 chests. Magical armor can shrink or expand to fit normal sized people. It will fit Albrecht. The staff will resize itself in his hands. Yes they will allow the trade credit to be used for the identification.

10th Mar, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 108

The Wild Whisper says...

That's awesome, KNtoran. Thanks for the favorable ruling. I have a question as well. Can Albrecht ride his new black bear companion? Could the black bear wear barding (If I choose leather barding is has 0 ACP and so even though he is non-proficient, it won't really affect anything)?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.