Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 118 of 174

KN, I want to make sure before I post, are - Page 118 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 118

KN,

Do some is still have to post? I didn't see an update and I'm wondering if one of us missed something… did I?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Nope no one missed anything I will be posting here shortly. I am doing some rolls.

7th Apr, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

You say everyone gets a reflex save to hit them before they get out of range, but Albrecht doesn't have a ranged attack, so I assume that doesn't apply to him. Would Albrecht judge that summoning a hippogriff (Fly speed 100ft/round) would reach them in time?

EDIT: Am I correct in assuming it was a scorching ray fired by our at least 5th level enemy wizard at Krusten's bird? That has a range of about 30-35 feet, so they must not bee too far away. It is just the bend of the hill that hides them, correct?

EDIT2: I am making a spellcraft check to help identify the spell.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 7th Apr, 2017 - 11:36am

Albrecht Results:
  • Spellcraft check on D20 (+7): 16 (1 roll)

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 118 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

They were at the top of the hill hiding with horses over on the far side. Yes it was a scorching ray.
If you cast a spell they will be fleeing by that time.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

KN,

Quick question, are they ahead of us toward the Fort or behind us? I ask because it sounds like they are ahead of us and if so Ildrahil should be right in their midst since that's the direction he was headed.

EDIT Also, if he is in the middle of them and with his recent rolls he may have surprise on his side.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:46pm

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Okay, I think that's everyone. Can we get an updated sitrep? Ildrahil's action depends pretty heavily on where he is in relation to the rest (He should be closer to the enemy than anyone else right now), and Bastion's next move depends on if the enemy is slowed enough for him to catch up and what he sees when that occurs.

EDIT: also, since it is likely to come up soon, I have a ruling question concerning damage.

Should soon be making an attack with the rod as a +3 lance, two handed, with Punishing Stance active, as a charge attack while riding Arion, and with a -2 to hit power attack.

All told, base damage would be 1d8(Base weapon)+1d6(Stance)+4(1.5*Strength)+4(2h PA damage bonus) +3(Enhancement bonus)

Then the basic lance weapon has a special property, "Deals double damage when used from the back of a charging mount" How much of the above actually gets doubled? It doesn't mention precisely what it applies to, and I'd rather not be having the discussion mid combat.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Apr, 2017 - 9:23pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 118

It is my belief that when it says it is double damage upon a hit from the back then all of the damage is doubled. So we will go with that. I will be updating it all soon.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 118

KN,

I want to make sure before I post, are you saying Ildrahil can take another shot? Did he hit the one he shot at? If so, is that one still riding? It looks like he hit but it looks like that response got tangled with Fluffles action. He didn't hit Fluffles, did he?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.