Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 120 of 174

Huh, I didn't think about the 3.5e - Page 120 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 120

You are on a slope if you create water it will run down the slope. The wagon is a standard sized wagon that has been outfitted with a box to allow people to be inside and shooting arrows out of it two per side. The wagon has clearance on the road by a pace in either direction to the side. This path is narrow and was cleared to be both a usable road to the strong hold by a choke point for anyone wanting to bring supplies in to support a prolonged siege against the strong hold. It was well planned. Turning the wagon would tight as you would have to remove the horses from in front disassemble to hitch and then turn the wagon. There will be barely enough room to do this. Once that is done you have to reassemble the hitch reconnect the team and continue on your way. It will not be a easy or a quick task. Lifting the wagon would not be a issues it is the tight turning quarters. You can always head up to the top of the hill where there is plenty of space to turn around. You will also be able to see the strong hold and they will be able to see you.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Dear Dungeon Master, just want to know if I have your blessing with activating the 4th and 5th gems. I have not checked if I qualify yet but need to know ahead of trying.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes you can activate the 4th and 5th gems as you wish. I will accept them being active.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 120 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

KN,

As long as you are in a giving mood, I think Ildrahil can activate his third. Are you okay with this?

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I am ok with anyone activating any of the gems. I do wonder what everyone will get and if it will be a help or a problem for all *smile*.

14th Apr, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Born Free says...

Dungeon Master, I got:

international QUOTE
Fourth Gem Activated. Choose a feature that can be activated a limited number of times per day. You increase the number of uses by one.

How does that apply to Krusten? I do not have anything that activates unless I have an arrow that does something special once for a day or how how would that work?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 120

Let me think on this and I will get back to you on this *smile* I am sure it will be something that you can use.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 120

Huh, I didn't think about the 3.5e fighter when I proposed that gem outcome. Almost everyone else has something.

Kn, as a suggestion, perhaps in this case you could grant a 1/day ability imported from somewhere else.

For instance, the 5E fighter has Action Surge. Which could be rewritten for 3.5e as "Action Surge (Su): You can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. Once per day, on your turn, you can take one additional standard action.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.