How Sad The World Is For Children - Page 3 of 5

That is depressing...The por children Suffer - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Oct, 2003 - 11:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  How Sad World For Children Abuse
How Sad The World Is For Children Related Information to How Sad The World Is For Children
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2003 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

How Sad The World Is For Children
A Friend

How Sad The World Is For Children - Page 3

Such a depressing topic; I've never understood why some people can't have children and why such absolute lowlifes get them.  

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2003 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Children Is World Sad How

Such a depressing topic;

It is, but it also the world we live in.

I've never understood why some people can't have children and why such absolute lowlifes get them.

Well I have two thoughts here... 1) Only God can explain this, I sure cannot and 2) I have seen couples that can adopt a child but rather not to sad.gif

18th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

How Sad The World Is For Children Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can never understand why courts of law have to 'take over' the care and comfort that parents can give to their children?

Judge Orders Removal of Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube
Clearwater, FL (LifeNews.com) -- The family of Terri Schiavo was disappointed today as Circuit Court Judge George Greer ruled that Terri will not be able to have rehabilitative care and her feeding tube will be removed next month. Bob and Mary Schindler, Terri's parents, had hoped Terri would be allowed to learn to eat on her own to combat the withdrawal of food and water she is currently provided via the tube.Bob Schindler said he wasn't surprised at all by the decision because Greer has denied every effort they have made to spare Terri's life. "We don't expect anything from him. I'm not a bit disappointed or surprised,'' Schindler said. Greer called his decision a "thankless task" and said requests to help Terri eat would be akin to conducting the mammoth lawsuit over again. "But in the end, this case is not about the aspirations that loving parents have for their children," Greer wrote. "It is about Terri Schiavo's right to make her own decision, independent of her parents and independent of her husband." The family still hopes a federal court will intervene and allow Terri to be provided with the therapy she has been denied from the beginning. They have until September 22 to file an amended lawsuit.
https://www.lifenews.com/bio51.html

18th Sep, 2003 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Children Is World Sad How

I can never understand why courts of law have to 'take over' the care and comfort that parents can give to their children?

True JB although in this case, Terry Schiavo is a woman who is also married. This is a very difficult case, actually since the year 2000  they are trying to take out the feeding tube from this lady, her husband is the one who wants to take it out and Terri herself but her parents object it. The parents believed that she could be well now if wasn't because her husband didn't take care of her properly and now she depends on this feeding tube, she could learn how to eat again but she was too long with this feeding tube and that's what the parents are blaming Terri's husband for.

2nd Oct, 2003 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Children Is World Sad How

Did you hear that story about the woman who left her child in her apartment for 19 days alone? The kid survived on only what was in the fridge, ran around naked and afraid. The mother was arrested, put in prison and did not say anything!

How sad the world is for children

Yes, the child survived after the father broke down the door to get to her, thanks to the Lord.

2nd Oct, 2003 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Did you hear that story about the woman who left her child in her apartment for 19 days alone? The kid survived on only what was in the fridge, ran around naked and afraid. The mother was arrested, put in prison and did not say anything!

Just to put the story straight. The woman was first arrested for another crime (I think she was charged with harrasment and fight) she didn't tell the police she left her child alone in her aparment and when the father of the child ask her she told him the girl was with a neighboor. After 19 days the father broke in the apartment and saw the girl laying down on the bathing tub with dried ketchup and mustard all over her. The poor little girl figure out how to open the fridge and started pulling ketchup, mustard and then she ate dry rice and pasta and milk. She was watching cartoons. She was taken in the hospital for bad nutrition. The father said that when the girl saw him she just hug him and will not let him go. The mother was charged for child negligence and the father is fighting for custody now. This is soooo sad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2003 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Sad World Is Children - Page 3

How evil and disgusting our world is I get sick when I hear stories like these I also get mad how can a human being be so twisted even the most disgusting animals we can think of don't do these thing we may be smarter than animals but some are worse in somethings, like JB said before justice will be served, but man where is the pavillion to protect the innocent I sometimes wonder, then realise my puny mind cannot comprehend divine purposes. How much worse can it get I wonder said that it is happening to young kids its bad enough for adults.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Sad World Is Children Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

That is depressing...The por children Suffer and Suffer...WHY THE Children..I cant understand why Them sickos take it out on the Children..Let the child have a life ...Dont kill or mess there life up just beacause That person is a loser and Wants to not have a life..ruin your life not a Little one that only knows love...MAkes me so sad and Cry...

Makes me anry too ..when i look at my babys..I think about that woman that drowned her 5 kids and i hold mine And Tell them i love them...cause that woman makes me sick...

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Sad The World Is For Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,