How Sad The World Is For Children - Page 4 of 5

I have a hard time reading about this kind - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Jan, 2004 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  How Sad World For Children Abuse
How Sad The World Is For Children Related Information to How Sad The World Is For Children
28th Oct, 2003 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

How Sad The World Is For Children - Page 4

international QUOTE
WHY THE Children

Because they are predators and love to prey on the innocent. Yet another:
international QUOTE

INCIDENT WITH GIRL STIRS FUROR
The 33-year-old man came to the school office with a big bag of candy and a wrapped birthday present. He was there to see his daughter, he told office staff at Magna Elementary.
Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2003 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

How Sad The World Is For Children
A Friend

Children Is World Sad How

I think that is just terrible.  It makes me angry too.  I mean, I thought we sent our kids to school and that with the staff there and security guards, our kids should be somewhat safe.  In the school that my daughter goes to, they have lists of ppl that can pick up their child and what not, but the point stands that they do i.d. the parents if the staff doesn't know who they are.  I, myself, have had to show i.d. just to see my child to bring her forgotten books, or lunch money.

I think that the school should also be held somewhat responsible also.  The incident happened on school grounds and they are supposed to watching over our children while they are there too to help keep them safe.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2003 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Sad The World Is For Children Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Here is another story that just really makes me angry and sad. unsure.gif

Mom, Boyfriend Charged With Drowning Kids

CLINTON, Ill. - A woman and her boyfriend were charged with first-degree murder Wednesday in the deaths of her three children, who drowned when their car plunged into a lake in September in what initially looked like a tragic accident.

Sheriff Roger Massey would not say how the car went down a boat ramp into Clinton Lake, killing the 6-year-old, 3-year-old and toddler inside.

Massey said authorities know what the motive was, but he would not provide details other than to say it did not involve life-insurance money.

Maurice Lagrone Jr., 28, and Amanda Hamm, 27, were each charged with three counts of first-degree murder for each death, Massey said. They were arrested separately Tuesday and were being held on $5 million bail.

https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...s/submerged_car

16th Dec, 2003 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Children Is World Sad How

Often in Trinidad, children are the victims of brutal murders that involve the love affairs of their parents where a jealous man or woman comes home and either poisons or murders everyone in the house, yes, including the children.

16th Dec, 2003 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Children Is World Sad How

Oh gosh what a terrible story, it was a similar case years ago in the US when a mother fake the death of their two children in the same way than the woman of the article that Mss posted, she did it because she was 'in love' with a guy that did not want children! *rolling eyes* it makes me sick!!!!!

@JB yes, you're right. Also in Trinidad lots of children suffer physical abuse and there is NO control over the way parents 'discipline' their children, you can see in the streets parents slapping and kicking their children brutally in the streets and if you go to the police to report it they don't think the person was 'overdoing it' after all the 'culture' in this crazy country is 'give him lashes, give him lashes' TERRIBLE! it makes me soooo mad!!!!

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2003 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is just sad, that many places look and see that children should have no rights at all. Here where I live, the state would not hesitate to come in and take the children from the parents that abuse their children. But unfortunately, many abuse cases go unreported. Although, store clerks have been known to call the police on parents that are physically slapping their children in the store. And the police do not hesitate to step in and deal with it.

I just find the whole thing sad that so many people that can't have children and so desperately want one. While other people choose to abuse, neglect, physically harm, or kill their children for their own selfish reasons.

Not to sound majorly harsh, but I truly think that they should really start punishing these abusive parents to the fullest extent of the law.

in Trinidad lots of children suffer physical abuse and there is NO control over the way parents 'discipline' their children, you can see in the streets parents slapping and kicking their children brutally in the streets

Now this would just completely rub my anger nerve in the worst way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2004 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

How Sad World Is Children - Page 4

When they use religion to carry out their acts of evil it gets me even more angry. The below snip reminds me of an infamous group called, 'The Family'.

international QUOTE
SECT LEADER GUILTY OF CHILD MOLESTATION
The leader of a quasi-religious sect was convicted Friday of molesting boys and girls at the group's ancient Egyptian-style compound.
Source

28th Jan, 2004 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

How Sad World Is Children Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

I have a hard time reading about this kind of thing... and an even harder time discussing it. I just feel murderous.

How in the world do these kind of men/women get people to believe in them? it says in the article that his "supporters" showed up at previous hearings dressed in their so-called "religious" garb -- dressed as birds, etc., and beating drums. Who *are* these people???

IMNSHO
Roz

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Sad The World Is For Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,