USA vs North Korea - Page 4 of 101

The N. Koreans a tunnelled under the neutral - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Apr, 2003 - 7:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 4

Well, it looks as if my first assessment was correct after all.
I got word that China secretly cut off North Korea's oil supply for "a few days", and summoned their foreign minister to Bejing for a quiet talk.

To put a little perspective on the matter, North Korea gets 80% of their oil from China.

I don't know what the little runt was told, but I suspect that it was something like "you can be replaced".

There are also "rumors" that the actions of the US in Iraq also made an impression on him. The one thing people like that understand is force.

The US proved to him that if he wants to "take it to the wall", we can, and are perfectly willing to do so. That will do more to calm him down than any amount of bribery and appeasement could have.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Now that USA has wiped out Iraq in 3 weeks, North Korea is starting to back off.

13th Apr, 2003 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Now that USA has wiped out Iraq in 3 weeks, North Korea is starting to back off.

Actually, the most recent news I have received is that North Korea has decided to not ask for discussions with the US, but instead chooses to continue with its' nuclear policy and see how the US reacts to it.
[offtopic]I forgot about this topic, I think it belongs back on the boardindex as the focus might soon shift to North Korea.[/offtopic]

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2003 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 4 Korea North USA

I am not up to par with this north korea issue war is not my bag if you have a problem with one person then by all means take it up with that person you and this does not matter who you are YOU have no right to take your issue up and include a whole country and make them suffer its beyond me how the they who ever they are put a target on pres kennedy in 63 but with all the new tech of the year 2002/3 nobody can take out sadam nor osama

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Actually, the most recent news I have received is that North Korea has decided to not ask for discussions with the US, but instead chooses to continue with its' nuclear policy and see how the US reacts to it.
[offtopic]I forgot about this topic, I think it belongs back on the boardindex as the focus might soon shift to North Korea.[/offtopic]

They haven't backed out of the talks, but are sending little messages about how much they can produce, may produce, etc.
They are definately testing the waters.
Dummy Rumsfeld got to running his mouth about how much we "scared" North Korea and ruffled Little Runt's feathers.
Bush need to slap him up side the head.

21st Apr, 2003 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

Bush, it is good that you are optimistic, the rest of the world and our poll doesn't seem to think so.

From CNN:

BUSH HOPEFUL OVER N KOREA SOLUTION

U.S. President George W. Bush says there is a "good chance" diplomatic
pressure will succeed in coaxing Pyongyang to end its suspected nuclear
weapons programs.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/US/04/20/nkorea/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 4

Hmmm,
I know if I had nukes already developed, you would never talk me out of them.

This is where we goofed. All those Clinton years, when he was too occupied in the Oval Office by cute interns to be bothered with what was really going on, really put us behind the eight ball.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2003 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

The N. Koreans a tunnelled under the neutral zone. Four tunnel have been discovered and closed. They are reportedly large enough for ten men abreast to march through. A N. Korean defecter now living in Sole claims to have been a tunneller and that there are dozens of undiscovered tunnels, some going miles into S. Korea.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (101) »

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,