USA vs North Korea - Page 4 of 95

The N. Koreans a tunnelled under the neutral - Page 4 - International News, Politics, Immigration - Posted: 24th Apr, 2003 - 7:55am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 44 107 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (95) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       36.36%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       9.09%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       9.09%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       3.03%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       21.21%
  North Korea is just playing the field       6.06%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       6.06%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       3.03%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       3.03%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       3.03%
Total Votes: 33
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 4

Well, it looks as if my first assessment was correct after all.
I got word that China secretly cut off North Korea's oil supply for "a few days", and summoned their foreign minister to Bejing for a quiet talk.

To put a little perspective on the matter, North Korea gets 80% of their oil from China.

I don't know what the little runt was told, but I suspect that it was something like "you can be replaced".

There are also "rumors" that the actions of the US in Iraq also made an impression on him. The one thing people like that understand is force.

The US proved to him that if he wants to "take it to the wall", we can, and are perfectly willing to do so. That will do more to calm him down than any amount of bribery and appeasement could have.

Post Date: 18 January 2018 - 6:11 pm / Post ID: #

"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do." -- David Duchovny in Readers' Digest

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea Immigration & Politics News International

Now that USA has wiped out Iraq in 3 weeks, North Korea is starting to back off.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,650
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,267.93 FP
Charm: 329

Page 4 Korea North USA

Now that USA has wiped out Iraq in 3 weeks, North Korea is starting to back off.

Actually, the most recent news I have received is that North Korea has decided to not ask for discussions with the US, but instead chooses to continue with its' nuclear policy and see how the US reacts to it.
[offtopic]I forgot about this topic, I think it belongs back on the boardindex as the focus might soon shift to North Korea.[/offtopic]

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 2207 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2003 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Max
USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

I am not up to par with this north korea issue war is not my bag if you have a problem with one person then by all means take it up with that person you and this does not matter who you are YOU have no right to take your issue up and include a whole country and make them suffer its beyond me how the they who ever they are put a target on pres kennedy in 63 but with all the new tech of the year 2002/3 nobody can take out sadam nor osama

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

Actually, the most recent news I have received is that North Korea has decided to not ask for discussions with the US, but instead chooses to continue with its' nuclear policy and see how the US reacts to it.
[offtopic]I forgot about this topic, I think it belongs back on the boardindex as the focus might soon shift to North Korea.[/offtopic]

They haven't backed out of the talks, but are sending little messages about how much they can produce, may produce, etc.
They are definately testing the waters.
Dummy Rumsfeld got to running his mouth about how much we "scared" North Korea and ruffled Little Runt's feathers.
Bush need to slap him up side the head.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,650
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,267.93 FP
Charm: 329

Page 4 USA North Korea

Bush, it is good that you are optimistic, the rest of the world and our poll doesn't seem to think so.

From CNN:

BUSH HOPEFUL OVER N KOREA SOLUTION

U.S. President George W. Bush says there is a "good chance" diplomatic
pressure will succeed in coaxing Pyongyang to end its suspected nuclear
weapons programs.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/US/04/20/nkorea/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 2207 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 4

Hmmm,
I know if I had nukes already developed, you would never talk me out of them.

This is where we goofed. All those Clinton years, when he was too occupied in the Oval Office by cute interns to be bothered with what was really going on, really put us behind the eight ball.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2003 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea International News Politics & Immigration - Page 4

The N. Koreans a tunnelled under the neutral zone. Four tunnel have been discovered and closed. They are reportedly large enough for ten men abreast to march through. A N. Korean defecter now living in Sole claims to have been a tunneller and that there are dozens of undiscovered tunnels, some going miles into S. Korea.

Guest please SHARE: "USA vs North Korea" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (95) »
Sponsored Links:

If USA vs North Korea is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Argentina

Country of the day Argentina

Unanswered Threads for Argentina, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Hour Ago
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 4.2 Days Ago
Happy New Year 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 5.1 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Staple 6.2 Days Ago
Role-player Goals 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 6.6 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LiberalLDS 9th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Roleplay 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:52pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am