USA vs North Korea - Page 63 of 101

Uh, that's pretty much what I was - Page 63 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 12:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 63

This is not a problem that can be solved with the US's military prowess. We could take them without notable risk of nuclear exchange, but only with massive civilian casualties not to mention huge expenses. Rest of the world see's more death and warmongering firmly laid at our feet, and we cause more problems than are solved while burdening our increasingly pathetic economic position.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2016 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

You are considering large scale war, what about assassination, is Kim that hard to pin down? Maybe… even one of his generals and his family were all executed just because he disagreed with him. China should be doing more.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

The problem with North Korea is not the man, its the system. Kill Kim Jung Un and someone else like him will just take his place. Probably an angrier and more paranoid version because of said assassination. You have to kill the North Korean government, and if force of arms is your method, that means a very high body count and a hell of a lot of political grief.

Not going to disagree about China needing to step up though. I suspect the on'y way they'd help is by taking over themselves though, which I'd have mixed feelings about.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Oct, 2016 - 10:32pm

27th Nov, 2016 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 63 Korea North USA

North Korea loves their drugs and simple way of life. If you don't know better then how can you want or expect more. Every dictator's life must come to an end but in this case it needs to be the end of a family and not just the dictator.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

North Korea’s weekend missile launch showed advances, a Pentagon assessment found.

The land-based missile used solid rocket fuel that makes an imminent launch harder to detect because it requires less fueling time, US officials said. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

And thus the doom counter ticks forward…

I don't think anyone seriously believes that NK wouldn't be willing to use such weapons if they have them. Some solution is needed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 63

I think your missed that lesson about the NK leader being a bit crazy Daishain. While I agree that he may not use them he is just a little bit crazy enough to actually use them. I would not put anything past him.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 63

Uh, that's pretty much what I was saying. I think him using them is noticeably more likely than not.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,