USA vs North Korea - Page 64 of 101

Yes, I've done some studies on this - Page 64 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 64

Yeah, we need to tread carefully Gere but we sure need to do something before San Francisco vanishes in a mushroom cloud some day.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

America's 'secret cyberwar' against North Korea

WHEN Donald Trump became president, he inherited a secret cyberwar from Barack Obama. The aim is to stop North Korea's terrifying ambitions. Ref. Source 3y.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

U.S. Moves missile defense to South Korea

The announcement comes a day after North Korea test-launched four ballistic missiles into the ocean near Japan. Ref. Source 4f.

14th Mar, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 64 Korea North USA

The main problem with NK is the fact that the world has allowed them to become the way they are and I put more weight on that statement on the back of China because they are always quick to come to their defense.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Xeno,

China is afraid of the instability that could hit them if NK is allowed, or pushed, to fall. Also, they like having the buffer between them and SK. After all, if the rank and file Chinese, most of whom aren't prospering with this economic boom, saw how well off the folks in SK are as compared to them they might start raising questions the communist government doesn't want asked.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

The US would consider military action against North Korea if it was provoked, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said.

Speaking in Seoul at a joint press conference with South Korean Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se, Tillerson said Washington's policy of "Strategic patience" had ended.

"Obviously if North Korea takes actions that threatens the South Korean forces or our own forces, then that would be met with an appropriate response," he said.

The Secretary of State is on a three-country tour to the region amid heightened tensions on the Korean peninsula following recent North Korea missile launches, and fears it's preparing for another nuclear test.

In Tokyo Thursday, the new Secretary of State said that efforts over the past 20 years to prevent a nuclear North Korea had failed.

He said it was time for a new policy on North Korea, but released no details. It is clear that he sees Beijing, where he will fly to Saturday, as a key part of Washington's new approach.

A senior Chinese official told CNN this week that Beijing plans to present its own plan to Tillerson during his visit. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 64

Having been over in South Korea for over two years I saw how the SK forces train and prepare to fend off the North. I think it is the S forces over there that helps keep SK from invading the North and taking back the whole country. I know that if war starts up again that like before China will most likely come back to NKs aid. I just hope that it does not happen and maybe a peaceful take over happens. Yeah I can hope.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 64

Yes, I've done some studies on this and the SK military is much more powerful the the NK military. That said, NK has nukes, and that changes the equation completely.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,