USA vs North Korea - Page 65 of 101

North Korea: Trump's 'aggressive' - Page 65 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea - Page 65

Third Fleet's carrier strike force diverts from Australia, sails toward North Korea

The Navy 3rd Fleet’s forward-deployed carrier armada is making way to North Korea, where the regime of Kim Jong-un continues to test missiles capable of carrying nuclear weapons. Ref. Source 9d.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Trump poised to strike N Korea

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said China agrees North Korea's rogue behaviour has reached a threat level where action has to be taken. Ref. Source 7o.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I don't think he's going to hit North Korea… there is too much risk there. I do think he is sending them a message that he can hit them. I think this is a message for China too. That message is, we don't are if you keep North Korea as a client state stooge, just get rid of the nut case in charge or get him under control.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 65 Korea North USA

This North Korea situation has me pretty concerned. Another message board I'm on thinks WW3 starts Saturday. Supposedly it is some very important holiday Saturday for North Korea and people think they will try to test launch a missile. Supposedly China has 150k troops by the North Korean border and will not tolerate another launch.

I've heard we will shoot down the missile. I've also heard rumblings that we are working with China and will conduct a first strike on North Korea. Knock out all their nuclear capabilities. They will also try to knock out all the artillery pointed at Seoul. Of course if this happens all hell breaks loose and North Korea will launch all they have at Seoul. Trump said they messed up. He showed he doesn't play around after Syria. This could be a wild weekend. If Trump could pull this off and return North Korea to a democratic state that would be one of the biggest things to happen worldwide since WW2.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:26pm

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Saturday is the birthday of their founder, the crazy man with the ugly hairdos grandfather. They call it Sun Day and celebrate it. They are both a country and a cult. Anyway, it looks like China is backing our play here. If they do, it's not WW3, but it could still get real ugly real fast.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

Do you think we have the capability to wipe out all those guns pointed at Seoul simultaneously? That is some crazy amount of firepower if so.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 65

I don't know. My gut tell me no way though. There are just too many of them and they're in hardened facilities. Most are actually built into the sides of mountains. It'd be tough to knock them out. I think the hope is we take out the head and the rest doesn't act.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 65

North Korea: Trump's 'aggressive' tweets 'making trouble'

Vice Minister Han Song Ryol also said that North Korea's military "Will go to war if they choose." Ref. Source 2c.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,