USA vs North Korea - Page 74 of 101

My gut feeling is this is going to come to - Page 74 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2017 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 74

This was a great article and it's true. It's true of WW 2 as well. We fought to win and to win a war you have to break the enemy's will to resist. He spoke about war crimes, some of those were and some weren't as defined by the Laws of War. Now, isn't that a funny phrase there, Laws of War? War is the most brutal thing we can do to one another and we have been perfecting our ability to wage it for thousands of years, and then we group some artificial laws around it.

Here is the thing, war is a crime against humanity. It is. Ask any soldier who has actually been there. Goodness, we kill people. But here is the harsh reality, as long as one country tries to exert its will on another country there will be war. As long as we allow nuts like Hitler, Stalin, Un, Napoleon, Attila, or a host of others to become leaders of countries, there will be wars. And we are humans, so I don't see that stopping anytime soon. As good as we are getting at killing ourselves we had better evolve or we will commit suicide of the species one day.

Sorry for the downer of a rant so early in the morning. Let me go find something nice to comment on now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

I saw on the news today the Leader of the DPRK is saying that US and South Korea forces have tried to kill him using a chemical weapon. I have a feeling that if this was true he would be dead. Unless of course our people had a double agent that ratted them out.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

KN,

We wouldn't do it that way. There are more effective and certain ways to kill him without using chem and putting others in the crosshairs as you know. And you are correct, if and when we go down that path we'll get him, unless he pulls a Saddam and goes into hiding in a hole in the ground.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 6th May, 2017 - 1:26am

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 74 Korea North USA

North Korea seizes another American citizen as crisis heats up

An American teacher was detained in North Korea over the weekend, raising to four the number of U.S. Citizens now being held by the communist nation's authoritarian regime, North Korea's state-run KCNA news agency said Sunday. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Why are Americans even in the country. I do not understand why Americans want to put themselves in a country that hates us and all we stand for. Do they not understand that once they leave the 50 states or our territories they are no longer protected by the freedoms we enjoy? I hope they understand that now.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

Well, these four certainly do and I don't understand why anyone goes there either. We should put a moratorium on all travel to NK. We actually already may have, but people get around it by going to Canada and then going there. Why they would to I have no idea. As soon as they get there they become pawns in this game the nutcase is playing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 74

Yes there is a travel advisory out that if you are an American to avoid certain countries North Korea is on that list. But you have these people who feel that they know better than the authorities and head there anyways. I have no sympathy for those that go against the travel advisories.

12th May, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 74

My gut feeling is this is going to come to a boil and then start to cool off, no wars, no bombs because both sides cannot afford for that to happen, not now.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,