USA vs North Korea - Page 78 of 101

What is going to happen is that words will - Page 78 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jun, 2017 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
15th May, 2017 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea - Page 78

These statements reminds me Saddam, he did the same thing in the gulf war. Kim is just bluffing to keep the USA and South Korea from acting but the thing is it makes us want to act more!

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

While bluffing about this latest capability, he is working towards it and will have it eventually. I feel that we need to act soon and take him out. Why let him get this capability? When he does have it he will try to blackmail the rest of the world into sending food into North Korea. There might be a lot of casualties but there will never be less than now. I hate to imagine a world where that nutjob has nuclear weapons that can reach the US.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th May, 2017 - 12:31pm

15th May, 2017 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I will be surprised if this ends with just negotiations. Kim is like a virus that was left unchecked and now its taken over the body and rotted some parts of it that surgery needs to happen. We should not be here, we had plenty of time to make things happen before he even exploded his first underground nuclear test.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 78 Korea North USA

I agree with both of you, but we almost always try diplomacy first. And while the diplomats talk his scientists work. This is much like WW 2. Had the French and British acted when Germany wanted Czechoslovakia we'd have averted the war. Germany wasn't yet strong enough to resist. Instead,they did anything to avert war, including giving in to a madman's demands. History seems to be repeating itself.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

North Korea says U.S. Has to roll back 'hostile policy' before talks. "But what is important is not words, but actions." U.N. Ambassador, Kim In Ryong, told reporters on Friday. Ref. Source 5r.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

Now this is funny. North Korea, the country that killed the brother of their dictator using a highly lethal nerve agent in an airport of another country is preaching to US about actions not words. Goodness it's a good thing I'm not president nor will I ever be president because I don't know that I could control myself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2017 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 78

This whole North Korea is going to destroy us all through their test missiles that fail most of the time has lost some of the momentum it had in previous weeks. The media is looking for something more spectacular where people actually die rather than saying you're going to kill Americans.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 78

What is going to happen is that words will be bandied back and forth but most likely nothing will be done to stop their development of nuclear weapons. Eventually, maybe 10 years from now, they will be capable of hitting the US with nuclear missiles. They will then use the threat to blackmail the world to drop these sanctions. Just remember that you heard it here.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,