USA vs North Korea - Page 9 of 101

I am also puzzled to why N.Korea wants nuclear - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Feb, 2005 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2004 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea - Page 9

SKEPTICISM OVER N. KOREAN BLAST

U.S. and South Korean officials are still trying to verify what triggered a
massive mushroom cloud in North Korea amid skepticism over Pyongyang's
explanation of the event.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/09/1...last/index.html

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2004 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

The outcome of the US versus N. Korea. Well, I really suspect nothing will happen for a while. Foreign governments or perhaps the UN will give Kim Jong Il some money that he says will be used for aid of his people. THis guy has been threatening to send nukes missiles all around his neighbors (S. Korea and Japan). The money will be used for military and his personal excesses, while his people see nada. Who knows maybe the global community will fund his nuclear weapon with ransom monies. What I have learned about the crazy fella up north (being married to a S. Korean) is that you cannot guess what he is going to do next. To top it all off, he has a cultural philosophy called Juche that is drummed into the heads of N. Koreans from day 1. This guy could easily be Jim Jones on a larger scale. Hopefully, he will remain stable enough through his life that he does not commit his people to certain destruction. He has a son that was retrieved from Austria (potential successor), but he does not seem likely to quite "fill" his fathers shoes.

Just a thought,

Vincenzo

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2005 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

NORTH KOREA CLAIMS NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Citing what it calls U.S. threats to topple its political system, North Korea
said Thursday it is dropping out of six-party nuclear talks and will "bolster
its nuclear weapons arsenal," North Korea's official news agency KCNA
reported.

North Korea talks tough, but is it just a play for attention? We'll go live
to the White House, and find out whether the tactic has something to do with
the situation in Iran.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/02/1...alks/index.html

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2005 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 9 Korea North USA

For some reason I don't doubt that N. Korea will use nukes. It bothers me, and its a little scary to think that we could end up in a nuclear war. To be sure, president Bush iisn'tone to back down. I hope that cooler heads prevail here and we can come to peaceful terms.

I understand the no nukes policy, but at some point, you have to back down. Now is the time to back down. They aaren'tgoing to give up there nukes, and we aaren'tgoing to take them. It would be best for the US to just bow out gracefully in this one, we don't want a nuclear war.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2005 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

I believe it is not that simple...The US will never back down ,I just hope they use some other tactics of persuasion then the one that will provoke something nobody wants.

11th Feb, 2005 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

This guy has been threatening this region for a LONG time. It really isnt just the last year that this has been going on. I have been in Japan and S.Korea over the last 8 years. He has threatening to shoot missles over Japan and S.Korea for years. He has threatened to shoot off some nukes for years. I must say though that this part of his personality is fairly predictable. When things start to tone down over here...he likes to bump them up by telling everyone he is going to do a test or that he has nukes (been saying this for years now). This really is no new news to the world, which is why you saw such luke warm responses from the other world leaders. Basically, everyone said it is sad, but hold out hopes for further talks between the 6 countries.

It has been really cold over here for the last month or so and basically many of his people are freezing and have little to no food. Fortunately, they do have plenty of guns and a military! He does this almost yearly to get some aid for his country. Basically, it is his yearly blackmail of the world.

Dont worry, we will keep paying!

Vincenzo

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2005 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 9

The question that should be asked though, is what does North Korea expect of its nukes. It can't very well use them to attack a country like the US. An attack like that would be suicide, since the US would, without a doubt retaliate. The only country nukes would be effective against, would be a country that wouldn't be able retaliate or doesn't have any allies that could retaliate. So basically, all that nukes are nowadays is a symbol of power.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2005 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

I am also puzzled to why N.Korea wants nuclear weapons. Wars are usually always between neighbours over resources and ideals. N.Korea borders China (who they have strong trade links with) Russia,(Who they have strong diplomatic ties with) and S.Korea. I have been to S.Korea and the people over their seem like they want to re-unify with their Neighbours. I blame the U.S. for provoking N.Korea

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,