USA vs North Korea - Page 85 of 101

Well, I certainly hope President Trump isn't - Page 85 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 85

Yes, I agree he plans on destroying South Korea. That is where Staple's statement about it not being too bad errs. It will be tremendously bad for everyone living in the South.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

US Defense Secretary James Mattis issued a dramatic warning to North Korea to "Cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and destruction of its people" -- just one day after President Trump warned that the US could unleash "Fire and fury" on Pyongyang.

"The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons," Mattis said in a written statement. Mattis has consistently said that he prefers to resolve issues over North Korea's missile and nuclear programs through diplomacy -- noting military action could yield catastrophic consequences.

Meanwhile, President Trump touted US nuclear capabilities in a morning tweet, potentially escalating further the growing standoff with Pyongyang.

"My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before," Trump wrote, in an apparent reference to a review of US nuclear weapons that began earlier this year. "Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!"

Also earlier in the day, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson sought to allay fears of a military confrontation -- defending Trump's comments but telling reporters there was no sign that the threat level from North Korea had changed and that Americans should "Sleep well at night." Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Okay, this is a dramatic increase in our pressure on North Korea. When the SECDEF says something like this it means people are burning the midnight oil at the Pentagon making plans.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 85 Korea North USA

I am sure the plans are made and now they are just waiting for the call to go with them. I am sure some people are training for when that call comes in. I would hope that NK stands down and that we can end this peacefully but I am putting any money on that.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Trump tweets: North Korea military solutions 'locked and loaded'. As tensions between the United States and North Korea escalate, President Trump tweeted Friday: "Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!" Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

China has weighed in on this. One of their Government sponsored new outlets wrote that if North Korea acts first China should stay neutral. Coming from this new outlet that is virtually a public declaration from the Government itself. They also warned against us taking preemptive action. That too is virtually a public declaration warning us not to strike first.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA North Korea - Page 85

Is Trump's plan really genius? DONALD Trump's crazy nuclear threats to North Korea could be part of a clever strategic plan, or he could actually be a madman. Source 3k.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 85

Well, I certainly hope President Trump isn't and and I don't believe he is. What I do know is the last four or five presidents failed miserably in the way they handled NK. Maybe this approach will actually work.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,