USA vs North Korea - Page 87 of 101

KN, The only reason I say that is I think - Page 87 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs North Korea - Page 87

The US and South Korea have staged a joint show of force over the Korean Peninsula, two days after North Korea fired a missile over Japan.

Two B-1B bombers, four F-15 fighter jets and four F-35B fighter jets took part in the joint US-South Korean exercise, an official with the South Korean Air Force tells CNN.

The exercise was designed to "Strongly counter North Korea's repeated ballistic missile tests and development of nuclear weapons," the official said. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2017 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

And about time too. This is what is needed in the region, for the local countries to team up with the bigger boys on the world stage and show Mr Kim that we are not prepared to tolerate his attempts at scaremongering or incidental missile launches. You stand up to a bully and show strength in unity not indecision in division.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

North Korea has always been trying to flex it muscle since the cease fire was signed in 1953. All of this conflict has remained the same since then and the Korea war has really not ended just a cease fire is holding the peace The current Dictator over the North side is surely trying everyone's patient right now though.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 87 Korea North USA

He will try something that won't go the way he planned and it'll cause a war. If he does a lot of innocent people will die. I hope we capture him alive when it's over, try him for crimes against humanity, find him guilty, and hang him by the neck. I'd like to watch him cry like a baby, I would have used other adjectives but decided not to, as they March him to the gallows.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Yes I know a lot of nice adjectives I would like to call the turd of a dictator that is over seeing North Korea. I have a feeling that you are right or he will purposely do it and say it was a mistake. Either way this may not end well for a lot of people.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

If this were another country I'd say we infiltrate a team in there to kill him. Even if that is against our laws, I'd be okay breaking the law just this once to kill this cat. The problem is it would be virtually impossible to infiltrate a team there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea - Page 87

Yes but I think we should not lower ourselves doing something that is against our rules and let him have enough rope to hang himself. HE is thinking that he is smarter than everyone else but soon he will screw up.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 87

KN,

The only reason I say that is I think he is going to do something that cause a lot of people to die. I wouldn't contemplate this for any other reason. It's not to get of a pain to us, it's to save hundreds of thousands of lives.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,