USA vs North Korea - Page 88 of 101

Yes we need to get tougher with those that - Page 88 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 88

Oh I agree with you Abnninja. I think he will do something and that is going to cause some serious deaths. I just hope that it goes more in our favor and not as bad as some projected models are showing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

North Korea claims to have successfully tested a hydrogen bomb, the country's sixth-ever test of a nuclear weapon and first since US President Donald Trump took office.

The test was a "Perfect success" and the final step in attaining "State nuclear force," long-time news anchor Ri Chun Hee said in a televised announcement Sunday.

The news report claimed the weapon was designed to fit atop an intercontinental ballistic missile, and follows two successful tests of the long-range missile in July.

Experts say it is nearly impossible to verify with certainty Pyongyang's claim that it detonated a hydrogen bomb, which is also known as a thermonuclear weapon, or whether it can actually be used successfully on a missile. Thermonuclear weapons typically use a fission explosion to create a fusion reaction, which is far more powerful than a fission reaction.

The South Korean President's chief security adviser, Chung Eui-yong, said South Korea will seek diplomatic measures to "Completely isolate" its northern neighbor.

China, North Korea's only real ally and patron, said its neighbor "Disregarded universal opposition of the international community" by conducting the test." Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

President Trump says North Korea's test of a hydrogen bomb is "Very hostile and dangerous to the United States". President Trump responded to North Korea's latest nuclear test with a series of tweets in which he dubbed North Korea a "Rogue nation" and said its "Words and actions continue to be very hostile and dangerous to the United States." He also criticized South Korea's handling of the North Korean crisis, tweeting: "South Korea is finding, as I have told them, that their talk of appeasement with North Korea will not work, they only understand one thing!" Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 88 Korea North USA

I am really afraid that we are about to have a war in North Korea. They are ruled by a complete madman. The test of a hydrogen bomb really makes me worried. He is doing all he can to provoke the US and his neighbors.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North USA

Yes the fact that this last test was a thermonuclear test shows that he now has a very powerful weapon in his hands. This weapon can level large cities and cause massive deaths. I have a feeling that some one needs to take this ability away from him sooner rather than later as I have a feeling that he will attack us or South korea with this weapon of mass destruction.

3rd Sep, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

The problem is, like Russia recently, they know that no one will actually take any real action against them for fear of what we will be returned afterwards. Nuclear deterrents are all good and well, but when they are in the hands of a madmen they become the bully on the playground who's dad is the local sheriff, they can run riot and no one dare's do anything to stop them. Problem is on the world stage standing up to a bully is a very dangerous proposition, hence why he is super confident that no one will interfere with what he is doing…

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 88

US Defense Secretary James Mattis vowed "A massive military response" to any threat from North Korea against the United States or its allies. He delivered the statement outside the White House after a meeting with President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and top national security advisers Sunday.

Mattis said Trump wanted to be briefed on each of the "Many military options" for dealing with the North Korean nuclear threat.

Mattis called on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to "Take heed" of the UN Security Council's unanimous position against North Korea's nuclear program and again stressed the US military's position.

"We are not looking to the total annihilation of a country, namely North Korea, but as I said, we have many options to do so," Mattis said.

President Donald Trump warned earlier that the United States was considering stopping trade with any nation doing business with North Korea as a way of dealing with the nuclear threat from Pyongyang.

If carried out, that option could mean a halt to US trade with China, which has supported economic sanctions on North Korea but remains the key economic partner for the rogue nation. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 88

Yes we need to get tougher with those that are still supporting North Korea as nothing will work as long as they are still being able to trade for the stuff they want and get it. China is helping them more than many believe. I wonder if China has a motive for this help and wants North Korea to start a war with the west.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,