USA vs North Korea - Page 89 of 101

U.N. Security Council unanimously approves - Page 89 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Sep, 2017 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea - Page 89

Can the U.S. Survive a stoppage of trade with China? That's a pretty massive market. Also, considering he is negotiating NAFTA changes at the same time the US could be facing tougher entry into Canadian and Mexican markets if he tries to play tough and scrap the Act. Suddenly the US could lose access to several very important markets. I would think that cooler heads would prevail and that China would eventually get more involved if for no other reason than to not have UN and US forces stationed in a country on its borders.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

Last resort could backfire badly. THERE is one word on everyone's lips when it comes to North Korea. But with a showdown looming, experts say it could backfire. Source 7f.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

I do not think that cutting off oil is going to hurt them much either. I think that this is going to end up in armed conflict before it is all said and done.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

Page 89 Korea North USA

KN,

I agree with you but we need to try all options. Although a small chance, there is a chance it might work. There is no chance if we don't try it.

7th Sep, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

War is inevitable. The question that needs to be asked is how far will both sides go with the next war. This will lead to WW III.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 34 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.4%

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea
A Friend

USA vs North Korea

I think any war that starts any where in the world will be the spark that ignites the whole of the world as one country after another will use this as a excuse to move their borders and take over their enemy states. I am sure after it is all said and done the earth will be a much different place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 89

Why Trump Won't Start a War With North Korea By Mike Whitney. No one knows how to exploit a crisis better than Washington. Source 9u.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 89

U.N. Security Council unanimously approves new sanctions on North Korea, although without oil import ban favored by U.S. The U.N. Security Council unanimously approved new sanctions on North Korea Monday in a watered-down resolution without the oil import ban or international asset freeze that the Trump administration wanted. Earlier, North Korea warned that the United States would feel the "Greatest pain" if it pushed ahead with the sanctions. Source 6b.

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,