USA vs North Korea - Page 11 of 101

Well, they certainly are talking big. but - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2006 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 101 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (101) »

?
Poll: The North Korea affair can be summed up in this...
  North Korea needs to be invaded and taught a lesson       30.77%
  North Korea has been allowed to grow up as a bully       10.26%
  The USA has been too lenient with North Korea       7.69%
  China has allowed North Korea to get out of hand       2.56%
  Countries in the region need to stand up to North Korea       17.95%
  North Korea is just playing the field       7.69%
  North Korea is doing what any isolated sovereign nation would do       12.82%
  North Korea is really trying to be reunited with South Korea       2.56%
  If North Korea is pushed too far they will rain missiles on Japan       2.56%
  North Korea has serious military might that can cause WWIII       5.13%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome?
USA vs North Korea Related Information to USA vs North Korea
18th Jun, 2005 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea - Page 11

Oh please... they want to be a partner now? What will they ask for next - rights to Disneyland rides?

U.S. SAYS NORTH KOREAN OFFER LACKS 'REALISM'

North Korea is willing to return to stalled six-party nuclear talks in July, but only after the United States recognizes it as a partner, a South Korean minister has said on his return from Pyongyang.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...orea050617.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2005 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Korea North USA

Now for all of you who are looking for the most out of their mind national leader I present to you, Kim, Jong Il. In Panmonjon, where the peace negotiation are held the North Koreans have built a "office building" that is exactly one foot taller than any South Korean/U.S. building on the site, the only problem is that the building is only 4 feet wide (no one was suppose to notice that part). In addition the North Koreans have built a city just north of Panmonjon, the citizens there though are about 1/2 inch wide (the standard width of plywood, we were not suppose to notice that though either). This is from the man who will feed his army but not his people, he actually told his nation that the U.S. Surgeon General recommended eating only one meal a day, two at the most. This guy having nuclear weapons scares me to death, I am glad I am not stationed in Korea anymore.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 13 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.3%

20th Jun, 2005 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah he is a lunatic, I have no idea what he is trying to achieve. In the end North Korea will be crushed by a number of countries if it tries anything.

I don't understand what goes through these dictators minds? What is the point of ruling a population you want to kill.

I think the US has to be very smart when it deals with Jong Il. This is not someone you want to be aggresive towards. Diplomacy is the only way forward and South Korea and China, who has some sway with the North Koreans, need to be key players.

Ramer if you don't mind me asking, why is the US still stationed so heavily in South Korea, obviously against the will of the people? Is there a resource interest in North Korea? It seems like an ongoing stand-off the US really could ignore, given the number of other problems around the world. Do you believe Jong Il still harbours radical ambitions to take over the South?

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

20th Jun, 2005 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Korea North USA

No this one is really simple, the U.S. stands by its friends when they ask. The ROK government has repeatedly asked for our support there. The riots you see are usually started by North Korean spies that work in the colleges. This is one of the things that is never reported, like the weekly battles along the border. The north and south still send spies across te border and when spotted a battle will start, usually not to long, but sometimes long enough for someone to get injured or killed. Another game that is played there we called race to the border. Basically Kim, Jong Il would line up his army about 50 miles north of the border and have them drive as fast as they could to about 3 miles north of the border and then stop and go back.

Like I said though, Korea has asked us to stay and we will support our friends.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 13 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.3%

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2005 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Korea North USA

'Don't move or I will shoot...'

Reuters - North Korea may be one of the most reclusive states on the globe, but a growing number of its citizens are taking a common test to measure their proficiency in American English as a second language
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...rth_language_dc

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2005 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

USA vs North Korea

NORTH KOREA WANTS PEACE TREATY WITH U.S.

North Korea has called for a peace treaty with the United States to replace an armistice signed at the end of the Korean War in 1953.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200.orea050722.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2006 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

USA North Korea - Page 11

U.S. TO DEPLOY PATRIOTS IN JAPAN

Japan and the United States will deploy advanced Patriot interceptor missiles on American bases here for the first time, officials said Monday, just days after reports that North Korea may test a missile that could reach both nations.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

3rd Jul, 2006 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

USA North Korea Politics Business Civil & History - Page 11

Well, they certainly are talking big. but I wonder where they are getting these supposed nuclear weapons from and do you think China would allow that?

N. Korea warns of nuclear war if attacked

North Korea stepped up its anti-U.S. rhetoric on Monday, accusing Washington of mounting military pressure on the regime and vowing to respond to any pre-emptive U.S. attack with an "annihilating" nuclear strike.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: USA vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,