China vs USA - Page 8 of 39

Name: Panzer Comments: The reason I think - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jun, 2008 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (39) »
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World.
China vs USA Related Information to China vs USA
29th May, 2008 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

China vs USA - Page 8

I guess we are analyzing conventional weaponry, because their nuclear missile program is very large and unrestrained. These days its missiles, not so much ships that makes you a big and bad.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2008 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

USA China

Name: Panzer

Comments: If we bring nukes into the equation, this is suicidal for China.

a) the u.s. has thousands more than china, b)the u.s. can shoot down icbms c) the B-2 BABY! Stealth bombers could launch a decapitating strike with a few hours notice. Imagine a 8000 lb jdam crashing through the window. The US has more allies, (E.U., India, S.Korea, Canada heck, even Russia might help if we really butter them up) more tanks, planes, subs, ships,probably better morale, more experience (when was the last time China fought anyone?), PLUS a huge stockpile of everything, STEALTH, everything not infantry, including chemical weapons.

31st May, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

How do you figure the U.S. has better morale than China? Have you not read of the surge in suicide deaths of returning soldiers in the past few years? Arrogance going in, shock and depair coming out.

Nukes are suicidal for both China and the U.S., and even those who are neutral would be affected by the literal fall-out. Which would be political suicide.

Rather off topic, but...
While I am a patriot, I am also a realist. I love my country. I detest war. And while it may be necessary from time to time to use military action to defend our country, I think for the most part in recent years we are over reaching and over stepping our bounds.

In my opinion, of course.

Roz

Rather off topic, but...
P.S. I've been reading with interest how the Chinese Army is being put to use in the recent quake tragedy. They are efficient, quick, and even compassionate.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2008 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 USA China

Comments: we don't have to control the Chinese population, we just need to hit them with the B-52's until they give up and surrender, if it's a war of defeating their military and civilian population. if it's a war of occupation, then we hit problems. Our army was built as an army of LIBERATION, not occupation. we could just team up with the E.U., India, and Russia(I think they'd like to see the chinks die), plus we could attack from all sides if we roll over Iran first (shouldn't be too hard), with Ivan and India attacking from the north and south respectively, the U.S.M.C. from the ocean with E.U wherever suits them. in short, we could(with the coalition I'm talking about) destroy their military, destroy their civilians, but maybe not occupy. Plus, we have a MUCH larger defense budget.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Panzer, write properly, I am editing your Posts too often. Next time I will just delete it if you do not follow the Discussion rules on the Guest Reply page.

1st Jun, 2008 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

USA China

Panzer

I am sure you are aware of the Firebombing of England, Germany and Japan that occurred during WWII. There was actually very little of anything left standing in the cities that were firebombed and one key note: no one surrendered! It didnt matter how many planes of different countries supported the firebombing, no one gave up. It wasnt until a nuke was used that someone gave up from bombing. I am pretty sure we arent talking about nuking each other in this senario.

Aside from that, China is the #1 purchaser of Russian military equipment, so I would go thinking that Russia is to eager to kill "chinks" as you so elloquently put it.

However, under your senario (a coalition against one) any one could be taken down - even the US.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2008 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA

Comments: Ok, but name a few pieces of equipment. also, in reference to mass bombings, while no one did surrender, it did limit the Japanese options to just about nil, and bombing can obliterate military targets quite efficiently, kill industries, and demoralize the population. I also believe that the "chinks" are more rational than the "Japs" and Nazis and know when they're beaten. also, if only India wants to help, which is fairly rational, china is still fighting a 2/3 front war(depending on how and where we want to move our troops) against 2 million-man armies AND the best navy in the world, AND the best air force in the world. things only get worse if more want to help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2008 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

China USA - Page 8

Question here has to be what is China's airforce like? If they have power to take out satalites orbiting the earth then they can take out B-52's. Remember that sply plane that was shot down some years ago near the Chinese border?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2008 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

China USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

Comments: The reason I think Ivan might want to go to war with China is China could very well be a threat to Russia, ever since the Sino-Soviet split in the 60's/70's (I cant remember). And could someone please explain to this dumbbell how the heck China has control of the Panama Canal?

> TOPIC: China vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,