USA vs Syria - Page 42 of 54

Using chemical weapons on your own people - Page 42 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 54 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (54) »
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq?
USA vs Syria Related Information to USA vs Syria
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA vs Syria - Page 42

US warplanes launch white phosphorus airstrikes on ISIS militants near Raqqa: Report:

New pictures reveal that US airplanes operating in northern Syria are using White phosphorus munitions in sorties on Islamic State insurgents across the embattled Raqqa governorate. Ref. Source 1u.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Syria USA

In the military we call it willie pete. White phosphorus is a very dangerous substance and it's used to break the opponents will. Once you see someone hit with willie pete you'll think twice about staying in the fight.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA vs Syria History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah it burns and it burns bad. If you get it on you it is quicker to cut it out of you than to try to stop it. Nasty stuff.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Page 42 Syria USA

Yeah, and water makes it worse because the water will start to boil and spread it around. The other option if you can't cut it out is to pack it with dirt and suffocate it. As long as it can find air it'll burn. [By The Way], you can make WP using urine and it really isn't hard. One of the interesting things about the unit I was in was some of the things I learned about how to make explosives and combustibles. I can make a crude napalm too. When the zombie apocalypse starts I'll be ready… ya'll probably want to find me then. cool.gif.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Syria USA

Trump says Syria chemical gas attack "Crossed a lot of lines for me"

During a news conference with Jordan's King Abdullah, President Trump criticized the Obama administration for not solving the problem in Syria years ago and said the recent chemical attack on Syrian civilians "Crossed a lot of lines for me." In 2012, President Barack Obama said that the use of chemical weapons by the Syria regime of Bashar Assad would cross a red line. Ref. USAToday.

6th Apr, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria

Trump's 360 degree turn means we could be seeing war soon. Looks like we are going to begin direct strikes against the Syrians but that could mean touching the Russians. Under Obama the Russians were able to plant big roots in Syria so strikes against them could mean Russians harmed.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

USA Syria - Page 42

U.S. Launches attack on Syria, firing cruise missiles at target in Syria in response to chemical weapons attack, NBC News and CNN report

Cruise missiles launched early Friday morning from U.S. Navy vessels somewhere in the Mediterranean Sea struck the airbase in Syria from which warplanes launched a chemical weapons attack earlier this week, CNN and NBC News reported. The U.S. Strike, which was planned and approved by President Trump, followed his remarks earlier Thursday about a possible retaliation against the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad for the attack Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA Syria Politics Business Civil & History - Page 42

Using chemical weapons on your own people is wrong and should be punished. I support this strike in hopes that it disabled some of his air force so he can not as easily attack more people with chemical weapons.

> TOPIC: USA vs Syria

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,