USA vs Syria - Page 46 of 54

White House warns of potential US 'red - Page 46 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 54 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (54) »
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq?
USA vs Syria Related Information to USA vs Syria
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA vs Syria - Page 46

Eh, they were the civilized world before we were the civilized world before they were the civilized world. As far as civilized goes, it ain't all it's cracked up to be. It was the learning of the Arabs and Eastern Roman Empire making its way into Europe that pulled us out of the Dark Ages. As far as fighting, we've been killing each other a species since our beginning, so that's nothing special to the Arabs. It's true that area has been fought over for millennia, but that is also because of its location. That is the crossroads of where Asia, Africa, and Europe meet. Ancient Egyptians, Mesopotamians, Hittites, Scythians, Phoenicians, Syrians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, and Christian Europe fought over this area and still does. It crazy really.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Syria USA

Yes thus my point. We are not going to be able to solve it any time soon and if the USA and Russia think they can they are fools. I think we need to back off and let the chips fall where they may. Take a less offensive posture.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 9th Apr, 2017 - 4:46pm

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA vs Syria History & Civil Business Politics

No, we probably aren't going to solve this riddle. But when has that ever stopped humanity. The one thing we've learned from history is that we don't learn from history. I just read that and it seems appropriate.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Page 46 Syria USA

Yes too many people think they have all the answers when it comes to Syria. The fact is they do not and it has shown over the past few years and decades. I think this is going to get much worse before it gets better but so far I do not see the seven seals being opened.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

Syria USA

We'll see how things develop over there. Syria is so messed up it's crazy. There are more factions over there and none of them are really on our side. The one that I think is the best, the Kurds, are the antithesis of what our ally Turkey wants. So in an area of hard problems this has developed into an even more difficult one.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA vs Syria

Yes and I do not see things getting any better in the next few weeks. I would hope that something helpful comes out of all of this but I am not holding onto too much hope.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Syria
A Friend

USA Syria - Page 46

No, me either on the hope thing. People have become too entrenched on their positions. We need something that allows people to have some flexibility. The pitiful part of this equation is that people are over there dying while world leaders play their games of power politics.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Syria Politics Business Civil & History - Page 46

White House warns of potential US 'red line' over Syria barrel bomb attacks:

The Trump administration has signalled much broader grounds for future military intervention in Syria, suggesting it might retaliate against the Syria government for barrel bomb attacks. Ref. Source 3b.

> TOPIC: USA vs Syria

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,