Utt Vs Usc

Utt Usc - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Oct, 2009 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

University of Trinidad & Tobago vs. University of The Southern Caribbean
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Utt Vs Usc

University of Trinidad & Tobago vs. University of The Southern Caribbean

Name: KK

Comments: UTT vs USC..I'm currently persuing my Bsc. Elementary Education at the The University of The Southern Caribbean (USC, formerly known as CUC). I'm currently in my 3rd year of the programme. Before going to USC,I was accepted at UTT buit because of my financial situation I had to do the first year part time and UTT wasn't offering it part-time,hence the reason I went to USC. Now that I'm almost through with the programmes,after semester upon semester of sleepless nights and stress,there are rumors about the Ministry of Education are being bias towards USC students,and are giving 1st preference to UTT students.I personally think this is very unfair! Sacrificing and dedicating 4 years of your life to complete this degree and the end result is that we are not sure to get a job?...that to me is just nonsense!In addition to the years of sacrifice,every semester at USC we are required to pay $1278.00,registration fee (3 times per yr,and that doesn't include lab fees)..we are not given a stipend,and believe me this course is very expensive!I spend over $500.00 in buying materials for projects and displays a semester plus the cost of textbooks are approximately $1000-$1800,a semester. Could somebody please tell me whats really going on?!

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Utt Vs Usc

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,