Ivanka Trump - Page 5 of 7

Ivanka Trump praises Oprah's Golden - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jan, 2018 - 10:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Discuss  Ivanka Trump
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump
A Friend

Ivanka Trump - Page 5

Supposedly she has agreed to go through President Trump's new Chief of Staff instead of going straight to her father. Jared Kushner has supposedly agreed to the same thing. Of course, I'm pretty sure they have his private cell phone number, so they can get to him without visiting him the Oval Office, thus leaving no trail.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Ivanka

Are Ivanka and Jared moving out? IVANKA Trump and her husband Jared Kushner are reportedly set to pack in life in the US capital after a bruising 12 months. Source 2m.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump
A Friend

Ivanka Trump Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Wit hthe way the press has treated the now first family I would not blame them if they move out. I would have sent my family away where the press would not be able to get to them as easy if I was in the Presidents shoes.

7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Trump Ivanka

People are starting to wonder why Ivanka is in some meetings its like she is the 2nd president but I think her father just has few people he can trust so he wants her close by I don't see anything wrong with it.

27th Sep, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Trump Ivanka

Thank goodness Ivanka did not come out like her father at least in the way he speaks in public. She handles herself so well in public but there is only so much mop-up you can do for someone. rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump
A Friend

Ivanka Trump

I agree with you that she is well spoken and intelligent. She certainly does do a lot of mopping up for her father. Of course, I think a lot of what her father tweets are planned to appeal to his base and her responses are planned to appeal the rest of us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump - Page 5

Bishop surprised by 'delightful' Ivanka. JULIE Bishop has said she found it "Interesting" that the US president produced a daughter as "Down to earth" and "Thoughtful" as Ivanka Trump. Source 8r.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

Ivanka Trump praises Oprah's Golden Globes speech; Twitter isn't having it. A day after Oprah's rousing Golden Globes speech, President Trump's eldest daughter's praise of the media icon was met with immediate backlash on Twitter. Source 9v.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Ivanka Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,