Laci Peterson Murder Case - Page 4 of 5

All I can say to that is that there are some - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Apr, 2009 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Laci Peterson Murder Case
18th Mar, 2005 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Laci Peterson Murder Case - Page 4

What about when they arrested him? He was speeding off and the police caught him with a different hair color, a beard, 15,000 in cash and with his brother ID card...now for a "concerned" husband whose wife is missing, it seems to me that he was trying to run away.

Why I think he did it, a few points I knew about and I found online to post here:

1) Just 24 hours after his pregnant wife disappeared, Scott hosted his parents for turkey dinner on Christmas Day at his home in Modesto. He also invited next door neighbor Karen Servas, who had found McKenzie running loose near her home on X-mas Eve. She turned him down because she is a vegetarian, but a calm and cool Scott called her a few minutes later to tell her he was also making tortellini. "The only other guests at Scott's house where his parents, Jackie and Lee, who unlike their son seemed "very upset."
After some small talk, Scott left the table, opened a bottle of wine and began cooking the tortellini -- which the neighbor found bizarre seeing as though his pregnant wife was missing. "Karen told LE, he was acting like everything was fine," says the source. "She couldn't believe it. "During the meal, he told his parents several times that he'd volunteered to take a polygraph test, but that police had
advised him he was "too emotional" and shouldn't do it. Later he said he couldn't take a polygraph because too much time had passed since the disappearance.
"Police were more than surprised when Karen told them. The truth was, they'd been trying without success to get Scott to take one."

2) Deputy Chris Boyer, who was in charge of the bloodhound tracking team, was
left speechless when he wanted to take a pink slipper, a hairbrush and a pair of Laci's sunglasses to give his dogs a scent to track her and Scott demanded a receipt for them.

3) While trying to corroborate the Christmas Eve fishing trip, Det. Grogan had alarms go off in his head when Scott refused to give him his debt card number to check out his gas purchase at a filling station. "A few days later Scott gave Grogan a piece of paper with the Chevron station location and the amount $13.08 handwritten by himself and still refused to give Grogan his card number.

4) Stacey Boyers, a close friend of Laci visited Scott on Christmas Day and while she was there, he spent an unusual amount of time vacuuming, especially around the couch, armchairs, and washer and dryer.
"No one had ever accused Scott of being a 'clean freak' and Stacy thought it was very weird that he was calmly vacuuming, while Laci's family and friends were joing the police in searching for her".

5) On Jan. 9, 2003, Laci had been missing for 16 days. Bishop Bergstrom, 57, a volunteer searcher, asked Scott if there where any new leads. Says the source, "In a flat, cold tone and with an odd smile on his face, Scott told him, 'No- I doubt they'll ever find her."

6) According to a source Scott also told Sharon that he last saw Laci sitting in a chair with a beautiful smile on her face, combing her hair. "She looked very cute." But Scott told police and others that "Laci was mopping the kitchen floor when he left."

https://www.findlaci2003.us/globe-march1-04-tortellini.html

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 18th Mar, 2005 - 11:46pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2005 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Peterson Laci

I will remind you that OJ tried to flee and he was still found not guilty. I am not saying I think he is innocent. I am saying, I don't think there was enough evidence to convict him beyond reasonable doubt. It is all circumstancial and far too circumstantial for my comfort. I can't blame Scott for running, if that was what he was doing. Innocent people do get convicted in this country and it happens more often than we likely will ever know. I can think of several big crimes people have spent years in jail for and then been released because it turns out they were innocent (not just not guilty). If I were to be charged with murder, I might consider running too.

However, if he were really running, why did he stop to play golf first?

Also, all the evidence presented that shows he wasn't upset. To me that indicates not guilty as well. If I murder my spouse, wouldn't it be likely I would go over the top in pretending to be upset about their dissappearance so as to look like it wasn't me who did it? I don't think people react the same way under pressure or stress.

Also, he had several affairs in the past. Yet he didn't kill his wife over them. Many men believe they are happily married, and love their wives, yet are constantly jumping from one extra-marriatal affair to another. So, it is possible.

For me, it isn't a matter of whether or not he might have done it, but a matter of whether or not I believe he should have been convicted based upon the evidence to support the conviction. I think there is enough evidence to demand a not guilty verdict. Certainly, at least as much as was available in the Robert Blake case. I think the behavior of certain of the jurors after the trial supports my position that he wasn't really given fair consideration in the trial.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

19th Mar, 2005 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Laci Peterson Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Also, he had several affairs in the past. Yet he didn't kill his wife over them.

True but he did not want to be a father, everybody knew that because of comments he has done to friends, relatives and even lovers..the way he saw children were a "burden to his lifestyle"...I think Laci being pregnant to such stage and he psychologically not ready to become a father anytime soon, led to the murder.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Case Murder Peterson Laci

Ever since his imprisonment Scott Peterson gets bags of fan mail, many of them love letters.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Laci Peterson Murder Case
A Friend

Case Murder Peterson Laci

To this day I still say he could be innocent. The police there in my opinion did not look at all the clues that were there. More than one neighbor reported seeing a strange van in the neighborhood. A van that had been reported to have kidnapped another late term pregnant lady. The dog coming back home with a leash on it as if it was on a walk. The neighbor just let the dog in. I believe the police rushed in their investigation of him.

Another reason I do not think he may have killed her si why would he tell them he was at a place where he dumped the body. Most criminals have their alibi located away from the dump.

10th Apr, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Why would he tell his mistress that his wife was dead? spock.gif Why would he tell his friends and family that he did not want to be a father? ALL the clues the police collected pointed out straight to him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2009 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Laci Peterson Murder Case - Page 4

Did you ever wonder how is the infamous Scott Peterson doing in death row? Well, not too bad apparently. First of all, besides the fact that he killed his wife and unborn child, the prisoners did not consider him a "child killer" hence he did not get the type of treatment a person who commits those sort of crimes get when they're in jail. He spends his days playing basketball, exercising and playing cards. He also receives letters from female admirers who send him checks for his commissary account. He has a significant amount of money in his account from people all over the world. He spends almost $200US a month on items such as soda, candy, cookies, toothpaste and deodorant. Not too bad for a person that will probably never face the death penalty, eh? Bastard.

Source 9

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Laci Peterson Murder Case Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

All I can say to that is that there are some lonely desperate women out there in this world if they are sending a killer all this cash and other items so to be able to hear from him. I hope that he gets the chair soon. I know it may never happen but I do hold on to hope.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Laci Peterson Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,