Rape In USA Millitary - Page 4 of 6

Two women say Marines did nothing after they - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 10:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
  Rape In US Millitary U.S.A. Sexual Assault against female soldiers from their fellow soldiers is so frequent in the US Military that a female soldier is more likely to be raped than killed in combat.
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Rape In USA Millitary
A Friend

Rape In USA Millitary - Page 4

Saying that a female should take precautions while walking around on base is not good. No one should have to worry about their personal safety by walking around. Being on base a soldier should feel safe no matter if they are male or female. To take precautions is to say the area you are in is unsafe for people. Might as well be in a war zone then.

No one should be in a place where they can not feel safe ever. I think that is a main issue. We tell women to be more cautious rather than to educate males that they should not be attacking women or arresting and punishing those who prey on women to the point of making the area unsafe.

9th Oct, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Millitary USA Rape

international QUOTE
To take precautions is to say the area you are in is unsafe for people. Might as well be in a war zone then.

That's my point, I am saying it because I think the ratio is 1 in 3 women are raped in the military so whether they should feel safe or not they need to protect themselves.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 34 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.4%

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rape In USA Millitary History & Civil Business Politics

Photos of naked female Marines reportedly shared on social media

Hundreds of Marines may be caught up in the scandal. An online link to the the photos, as well as the names and units of the women pictured, was posted in January by a former Marine who was working for a defense contractor, The Washington Post reported Sunday. The contractor has since been relieved of his duties. Ref. Source 3v.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Rape In USA Millitary
A Friend

Page 4 Millitary USA Rape

This type of thing does not surprise me. Some guys will always think it is ok to degrade women for their dress, job or anything else they can to try to make themselves look better. I feel sorry for the ladies involved and hope that they can recover form this. Most of the military is a great place to work.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Rape In USA Millitary
A Friend

Millitary USA Rape

This is the worst of the worst for me. These Marines joined the military and put it all on the line, only to preyed upon by their fellow marines. I use a small m there because they aren't real Marines. When these people are discovered they should hold a General Court Martial for each of them and send them to Leavenworth for a few decades of hard labor.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Rape In USA Millitary

Veteran Sexual Trauma Victims: You Are Not Alone. After Mary experienced Military Sexual Trauma, she was afraid to report it. She thought she was alone. She got help at VA and now wants to get the word out to other Veterans about MST coordinators. Source 7g.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Rape In USA Millitary
A Friend

Rape USA Millitary - Page 4

Anyone who sexually assaults a woman is deserving of the most extreme punishment that can legally be meted out. These aren't t men. They may be male but they aren't men.

As for Mary… god for her finding her way back. I despise what happened to her. Leavenworth isn't enough for her attackers, but He'll will be when that time comes.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Rape USA Millitary Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Two women say Marines did nothing after they complained of sexually explicit advances by officer. Two civilian officials with the Marine Corps say their boss, a Marine officer, repeatedly made sexually explicit advances to them at work, and their complaints to leadership were minimized, according to interviews and documents obtained by USA TODAY. The women say Maj. David Cheek arranged to meet with them privately and on five separate occasions, showed them his erection through his clothing. An investigative report by the Marine Corps obtained by USA TODAY says investigators couldn't substantiate one woman's claim and that it amounted to his word against hers. He was reassigned back to the same office where these women worked. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Rape In USA Millitary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,