We Have A Million For You

We Million You - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Apr, 2008 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th Apr, 2008 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

I hate these spam emails that read like a poorly formatted legal letter saying how they have millions for you to receive but you have to do this or that. Most of these used to come from Nigeria, but now they are coming from all over the place!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2008 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Million Have We

I understand as I have gotten them too. I usually get them at work at my work e-mail as my home e-mail is not in my real name. Thus they tend to promise me lots of money. I have yet to respond to any of them and I will not respond to any. They go right to my delete folder. I treat chain e-mails the same way. I hate the spam. I do tell the sender to please do not send me these types of e-mails.

17th Apr, 2008 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

We Have A Million For You History & Civil Business Politics

I've had fun replying and telling them I'll send their processing fee and to look out for it. laugh.gif

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: We Have A Million For You

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,