Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2010

Miss Trinidad Tobago 2010 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th Nov, 2009 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
28th Oct, 2009 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

They chose the finalists for the Miss Trinidad and Tobago 2010. Which are some of your favorites? I think the ones who may have a chance are (not in order):

Miss Port of Spain
Miss San Fernando
Miss Tunapuna
Miss California

To see pictures of the delegates:

Source 5

You have to click on Page 1 and 2 to see all of them. I saw some delegates (including the ones I mentioned) in swimwear and some definetely need to lose quite a few pounds!

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2009 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Miss

It seems like none of your favorites except Miss California was selected again in the second round LDS_forever. Sarah Radday (Miss California) is a nice looking girl but she is too short and needs to get rid of the eye color lenses (blue or green) that East Indian girls love to wear here, they don't look natural.

2nd Nov, 2009 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2010 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I saw some of them on tv, we have some good picks this year of Miss Trinidad and Tobago but if the ones I like will be chosen is another story.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2009 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Miss

The Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2010 Pagent will be shown on TV6 Sunday, 8th November at 9:00pm Trinidad Time.

9th Nov, 2009 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Miss

I wanted Miss California to win but she didn't handle the question and answer part well. That whole loan thing messed her up bad. In the end I think Miss Point Lisas was a good choice.

9th Nov, 2009 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

I thought they would of given Miss Cascade a run she had the best body there, and I bet she can handle herself well with the conversational part.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2009 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Miss Trinidad Tobago 2010

Don't fret the right woman won this competition. La Toya Woods will make a good rep for this country.

12th Nov, 2009 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Miss Trinidad Tobago 2010 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

My favorite one was Miss California until she started talking. Sorry but she didn't sound educated I was surprised when she said she was a loan officer.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Miss Trinidad And Tobago 2010

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,