Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated? - Page 3 of 14

[quote]Do you think you-or society in general- - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Apr, 2003 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
USA Are you a Black or Spanish USA Citizen? Do you feel discriminated? Is the US denying that there is a serious problem among their own?
Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated? Related Information to Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated?
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated?
A Friend

Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated? - Page 3

[quote]

*LDS_forever raise hands on high and says  'Stranger, teach us' then* :smile.gif ;D[/quote]
I don't HAVE the answers. It's as much a mystery to me as anyone.

[quote]Come on, we can change anything that can be hurtful to other people. There is a line between to not like a person because of a certain race and to insult them openly because of that. That's NOT a personal preference, that's an injustice, ignorant and hateful behavior that can and must be changed.[/quote]
As most people do you are over generalizing here, not to mention getting off the subject. There is a vast difference between "not liking" someone and being rude, boorish, etc. That is called manners, not discrimination.
Social discrimination means excluding certain people/groups from your immediate circle, not hanging out with them, not letting them join your "tennis club", or whatever. That cannot and should no be legislated.

[quote]Funny enough, some Americans think that the best, the highest achievers, the most ambitious can not be foreigners.  I'm wonder then why every year they spend so much money issuing and sponsoring H1 visas for foreigners to work in Americans Companies...:smile.gif[/quote]
You are so off base here is isn't even funny. American CEOs SEEK OUT foreigners, achievers, and pay them top dollar, becaues they know how bright they are, and how STUPID the American kids are for the most part.

[quote]Of course he did that's an issue that I have to talk with him about when I'm in the other side ;D[/quote]
So! You have read it! I'm impressed. Good for you!

[/quote]

Sponsored Links:
9th Apr, 2003 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Discriminated Citizens USA Hispanic and Black Are

[quote]You are so off base here is isn't even funny. American CEOs SEEK OUT foreigners, achievers, and pay them top dollar, becaues they know how bright they are, and how STUPID the American kids are for the most part. [/quote]

I was not trying to be funny. My point here is that some Americans think that they're smarter than everybody else but at the same time the USA has to bring brains from other parts of the world. Of course I know that American Companies bring foreigners to the US because they know they're good...I'm talking about of those who don't think that way.

[quote]There is a vast difference between "not liking" someone and being rude, boorish, etc. That is called manners, not discrimination.
Social discrimination means excluding certain people/groups from your immediate circle, not hanging out with them, not letting them join your "tennis club", or whatever. That cannot and should no be legislated. [/quote]

It can be called manners when the person don't like someone because of a certain behavior and NOT because the person is black or poor. Some people commit the mistake of thinking about people as 'rude' when the whole attitute is of discrimination.  Listen, social discrimination is not something people do so openly...meaning, you will not have somebody directly tell you 'you cannot join this group because we don't like chinese' they will use other methods to let you know that and get the point. Now, have you suffered of racial or social discrimination before?. I did and I know how it works.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2003 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated? History & Civil Business Politics

Of course I have.
You don't think, knowing me and my ah-style of  communication- that I haven't had the
"upper crust", hoity-toity, society people look down on this "crude, unsophisticated, barbaric" redneck?
I live and work in a world of "professionals" who went to Haaavard, thank you very much.
That's life, kiddo. Deal with it.
Those people will never accept me into their country clubs, etc.
Is that social discrimination? Yes.
Is it wrong? No.
It's their club, their world.

9th Apr, 2003 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Discriminated Citizens USA Hispanic and Black Are

[quote]Is that social discrimination? Yes.
Is it wrong? No. [/quote]

There is where we don't agree. You're saying then that social discrimination is okay and acceptable????

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2003 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discriminated Citizens USA Hispanic and Black Are

[quote]

There is where we don't agree. You're saying then that social discrimination is okay and acceptable????
[/quote]
Are you telling me you can tell me who I have to hang out with?

9th Apr, 2003 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

[quote]Are you telling me you can tell me who I have to hang out with? [/quote]

You're answering my first question with another question wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2003 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated - Page 3

[quote]

You're answering my first question with another question wink.gif [/quote]
The answer is in the question itself.
Besides, I already answered it in a previous poste.
Yes. It is normal.

But let us clarify your position.
Do you think you-or society in general- has the right to tell people that they MUST associate with people they don't like?

9th Apr, 2003 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

[quote]Do you think you-or society in general- has the right to tell people that they MUST associate with people they don't like? [/quote]

Nobody has the right to tell nobody that. Of course. But if the reason it's because they're blacks or jews or something like that  it's definetly wrong. This world has a very sad story on slavery and Holocaust to have a dumbie ignorant and stupid individual don't want to be in the same club than another individual because of their race. Look what the apartheid did in South Africa for instance!. Of course there are obvioous reasons to not want to hang out with someone but if the reason it's just their skin color or the way they look I think it's wrong and unacceptable.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Are Black & Hispanic USA Citizens Discriminated?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,