[Link] President Bush Scorecard of Evil

[link] President Bush Scorecard Evil - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2004 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2003 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Since we're all on a U.S.A. bashing spree, here's a link I found entertaining titled...

user posted image

It's a *very* lengthy list of all kinds of nasty things Bush has pulled, inclusive are references to various news stories.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2003 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Evil Scorecard Bush President Link

Wow, nobody likes Bush much huh?. Whoever put that site is terrible man, lol they really hit him bad.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2003 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Link] President Bush Scorecard of Evil History & Civil Business Politics

Well, I haven't liked Bush since he was running for President and at one of his public speeches, he thought the mic was off and made a racial remark about the group of people he was speaking to.  I don't even remember where the speech was made, but I remember reading it in the local newspaper.  I didn't vote for Bush, I voted for the other fella.  He really hasn't done anything that he said he was going to do.  My husband and I knew that he would eventually turn his eye towards Iraq once he was in office.  Turns out that we were right about that.  He's acting like a kid with a bunch of new toys and wants everybody else's toys too.  I really hope that he doesn't get elected a second term.  In my opinion, to leave him in office were be worse than what he's already done for his first term.  Because unfortunately, I have seen more bad things he has done and mistakes that he has made instead of the good.  And in the famous words of Forrest Gump, 'That's all I'm gonna say about that.'  ;)

17th Jul, 2003 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Well he is from Texas right? LOL

More John Wayne rhetoric infuses politics
Bush's 'bring 'em on' line is indicative of a growing machismo in
public discourse. By Liz Marlantes
https://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0718/p02s02-usfp.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, if this is truth, this ranks rather high on the evil scale:

https://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?p...12-8-2003_pg1_9

It's hosted on a Pakistani news site, so lets see if any other news services pick up the story.

[quote][...]the Bush administration's assurance about finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was based on a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) plan to "plant" WMDs inside the country.[/quote]

14th Aug, 2003 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

[quote]so lets see if any other news services pick up the story. [/quote]
I would be surprised if it does since I have seen lots more 'incredible' stories that never seem to hit ABC or CNN. However, articles can be submitted via email to these news agencies and maybe they will take it up? *shrugs* Who is going to send it?
[offtopic]Auroris, long time no see, did you try the Canada theme?[/offtopic]

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2004 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

[Link] President Bush Scorecard Evil

According to the author of the following referenced site, he has credible information to backup each point that you may wish to dispute. Here are some of the points he gives:

"¢I attacked and took over 2 countries.

"¢I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

"¢I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy!).

"¢I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

"¢I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

Ref. https://www.tilenut.com/yo/BUSH_record.html

> TOPIC: [Link] President Bush Scorecard of Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,