USA vs Iran

Usa Iran - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th May, 2003 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (95) »

?
Poll: Will the USA vs. Iran issue end up in full scale war?
  Yes, very soon       48.48%
  Maybe, but not anytime soon       42.42%
  No, it is all talk       9.09%
Total Votes: 33
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
USA versus Iran
U.S.A. versus Will Iran end up like Iraq?
USA vs Iran Related Information to USA vs Iran
25th Apr, 2003 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran

USA vs. Iran

I heard an Arab man say on television something to the effect of whatever the US wants to do - they do, and nothing and nobody can do a thing about it. Is there truth in that? What do you think? Will the US go after Iran too? Afterall, they have been enemies for quite sometime and even 'hired' Saddam at one point to get rid of their leaders.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2003 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

Iran USA

No, I don't believe the US does as pleases themselves.
They (we) aren't always especially brilliant in our dealings with other countries, but the US is usually pretty low key in foreign affairs.

Ninety percent of the time we get accused of being too uninvolved.

Nor do I think we will start anything with Iran. There is too much internal change going on in Iran right now, with possibilities of the people themselves forming a secular government. Why start a war now?

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2003 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA vs Iran History & Civil Business Politics

Nor do I think we will start anything with Iran. There is too much internal change going on in Iran right now, with possibilities of the people themselves forming a secular government. Why start a war now?

Maybe so, but I also think that Iran has strong vested interest in whatever is happening over in Iraq. In fact I won't be surprised if Iran is directly stoking the fires of Shiite fundamentalism there. If the Shiite sect in Iraq succeeds in setting up an Islamist government, it will only give more strength to the fundamentalists in Iran itself. And I believe there are many more 'radical' ayatollahs in Iran than Khameini.

4th May, 2003 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Iran USA

Iran may be sweating bricks at the moment, and although not yet in the news focus I am sure the US is going to press them over the Nuclear issue.

international QUOTE
Heed the Iran-Iraq parallels
The suspicions and fears that gripped Iran today grip Iraq. By Henry
Precht Ref. Source

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

9th May, 2003 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Iran USA

I was wondering when they were going to start rattling over Iran... Okay, let's sit back and take it in:

international QUOTE
WHITE HOUSE ASSAILS IRAN N-PROGRAM
The Bush administration on Thursday ratcheted up its criticism of Iran's
Suspected nuclear weapons program as officials prepared to seek international
Condemnation before a U.N. Agency that oversees atomic energy programs.
Source

28th May, 2003 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran

George Bush: 'Nevermind us not being able to find any WMD in Iraq, we know you want nukes Iran, and that is good enough for us to launch an attack!

international QUOTE
IRAN SEEKS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, U.S. SAYS

The White House on Tuesday rejected as a "Cover story" Iran's contention that
Its nuclear program is civilian in nature, claiming that the Persian Gulf oil
And gas giant has little need for atomic energy and is instead pursuing nuclear
Weapons.
Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2003 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA Iran

"George Bush: 'Nevermind us not being able to find any WMD in Iraq, we know you want nukes Iran, and that is good enough for us to launch an attack!"

So what happens if tomarrow wmd to whatever standard you have are found in Iraq, will you admit Bush was right and you are wrong?  I'm just curios, if Bush is so evil in your mind how come President Hinkley likes him so much.  And I don't know if you want me asking this on the international forum or the lds forum but I am wondering if it bothers you if I tell you that President Bush seeks out the counsle of President Hinkley on a regular basis?

29th May, 2003 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

USA Iran Politics Business Civil & History

international QUOTE
I'm just curios, if Bush is so evil in your mind how come President Hinkley likes him so much.

I cannot verify that Pres. Hinckley likes him in whatever way you claim, neither can you. You will need to ask Hinckley that.

international QUOTE
And I don't know if you want me asking this on the international forum or the lds forum but I am wondering if it bothers you if I tell you that President Bush seeks out the counsle of President Hinkley on a regular basis?

Besides, like I said, you have to stop treating all the forum as though it is LDS, this is an international forum, if you want to speak about LDS related topics so people will understand you then go to the LDS Deep Doctrine board.  You need to base your 'arguement' or view on facts rather than spirituality in this board because not everyone is in the SAME spiritual viewpoint. Other than that no one will know what you are talking about, understand?

Now back to the topic... I think if we allow leaders to move and act blindly then they will make blind decisions, but if their people keep them in check then there will be an account. As a non-US citizen I can understand that and I am sure a lot of others on here can too. Most US citizens do not know what life is really like and how people are REALLY treated by the bigger nations.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (95) »

> TOPIC: USA vs Iran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,