Child only survivor of Sudan crash

Child Survivor Sudan Crash - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jul, 2003 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Jul, 2003 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

I always wonder how God's hand are always towards children...a miracle for this two years old kid!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2003 Posted: 1:21 PM EDT (1721 GMT)

(CNN) -- A child is the only survivor of a Sudan airways passenger jet that crashed, killing 105 passengers and 11 crew.

The plane, a Boeing 737 on a domestic flight, crashed Tuesday morning shortly after takeoff from the Red Sea town of Port Sudan in the northeast of the country.

"Only one child has survived," government spokesman Abdel Hamid Abdeen told CNN. "This is a very, very tragic accident. A big human loss."

The child, a 2-year-old boy, was rushed to hospital in good condition, Red Sea provincial government spokesman Salah Ali Ahmed told Sudanese television, The Associated Press reported...

https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/08...rash/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2003 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

crash Sudan survivor Child

This child was very lucky to have survived such an accident.  God does work in mysterious ways.  :)  I just hope that this child wasn't left an orphan.  Meaning, I hope that this child does have some kind of family that can take him in and raise him.  But out of all the death, God saw fit to protect this child.  Which leads me to believe, that this child may be destinied for a greater purpose.

8th Jul, 2003 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Child only survivor of Sudan crash History & Civil Business Politics

Oh yes, I think the same thing Mss. Also even if he doesn't have relatives, I bet there will be so many people willing to adopt this child. It's a miracle child, definetly.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Child only survivor of Sudan crash

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,