India vs Pakistan - Page 3 of 13

[quote]Knowing you JB, you're on the internet - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Apr, 2003 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
India versus Pakistan versus India versus Pakistan - Who Is Right Kashmir - politics - War - Who is right?
8th Apr, 2003 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan - Page 3

[quote]Pre-emptive?
Oh lord, we have created a monster now!
[/quote]
War breeds war doesn't it? Like all other countries they are using the war in Iraq as a cover for their own stories.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

Pakistan India

[quote]
War breeds war doesn't it? Like all other countries they are using the war in Iraq as a cover for their own stories.[/quote]
True words, my friend.
But, we've been having wars from time immemorial.
I've never figured out a way to get them stopped. Have you?

8th Apr, 2003 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan History & Civil Business Politics

[quote]I've never figured out a way to get them stopped. Have you? [/quote]
It is all over when you are dead.
[hr]

India is talking big in all directions...

From The Hindu:

India cannot be subdued by any power: Sinha

New Delhi, Apr. 8. (PTI): Overcoming differences on its wording, the Lok Sabha today unanimously adopted a resolution "deploring" the US-led war on Iraq, with the Government maintaining that India cannot be subdued or subjected to similar unilateralism by any country.

"India, a country of a billion people, cannot be treated so lightly....India cannot be subdued by any power on earth," External Affairs Minister Yashwant Sinha said in the House, allaying apprehensions that some countries, including India, could become victims of such action in future.

Sinha was replying to a debate in which the Opposition attacked the Government for not coming out strongly against the "naked aggression" of the US and its unilateralism. However, there was unanimity that the war should end and the coalition forces should withdraw immediately. They also hoped that reconstruction should be under UN auspices and there should be no threat to Iraq's sovereignty.
https://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/holnus/02082001.htm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

Page 3 Pakistan India

Like I have said before, "Little dogs bark. The big dog just bites you".
That is all mouth and no- ahem- butt.
That makes me want to go jump their butts just to show them we can do it.
(aren't you glad I'm not the President?) ;D

8th Apr, 2003 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan India

[quote]Like I have said before, "Little dogs bark. The big dog just bites you". [/quote]
I can't wait to have more Pakistani and Indian members to see how you handle them wink.gif

8th Apr, 2003 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan

[quote]aren't you glad I'm not the President?[/quote]

*LDS_forever clasp her hands and says: God save us and protect us from that!* LOL

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2003 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

India Pakistan - Page 3

LOL,
Knowing you JB, you're on the internet right now, trying to find some to come harass me.

LDS,
I knew that would give you the shudders. Now you can be thankful for Bush.

8th Apr, 2003 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

India Pakistan Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

[quote]Knowing you JB, you're on the internet right now, trying to find some to come harass me. [/quote]
Only now? Nah - I am way ahead of you wink.gif

The next think to analyze... if a war were to develop between Pakistan and India - who would most likely come out the victor?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: India vs Pakistan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,