India vs Pakistan - Page 6 of 13

These two countries are something else, one - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th May, 2003 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »
India versus Pakistan versus India versus Pakistan - Who Is Right Kashmir - politics - War - Who is right?
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2003 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

India vs Pakistan - Page 6

Fireduck,
Once again I direct you to the facts of the oil industry.
The US does not need soldiers to control the oil industry.
They already do.
They never relinquished control of it.
They pulled the same scam they used on the government when the monopolies were ordered to break up.

I don't know what the exact figures are today, but Standard Oil and British Petroleum have a very firm finger in the pie of Arab Oil, controlling a huge percentage of it.

To put it bluntly, they get a cut, just like the Mafia does with the Teamsters and other unions here.

Why start a war over what you already have?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

Pakistan India

Stranger, somebody sent me an email with Powerpoint attachment, on that particular issue of oil during the last Gulf War. How do I pop a copy to you over email so you can let me know what you think of that argument. How to do email you from here?

[edit]Sending attachments are not possible here. You can send an IM (instant message) to Stranger with your email. He can then email you back and forth, and vice versa. To send private message just click on Stranger's name, then when the page loads, scroll down and click the link that says, 'Send this member a private message'.[/edit]

20th Apr, 2003 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan History & Civil Business Politics

I wonder if the saying, 'The bigger man always makes the first move' rings true here?

From CNN:

INDIA OFFERS PAKISTAN PEACE TERMS

India's Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee has conditionally offered to
negotiate with Pakistan over Kashmir and other key issues dividing the two
nuclear-armed rivals.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/sout...n.ap/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2003 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

Page 6 Pakistan India

Oh, we really need to lean on Musharif on this one.
We don't want those radicals there either, and really he doesn't either.
We need to get our focus back over there.
Jeez, so many irons in the fire. No wonder all our Presidents turn gray-headed in their first term!

21st Apr, 2003 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan India

Its crazy how some try to 'tempt' the US to 'come get them'. Some of the populace wouldn't mind taking on the US, but to what end really? I doubt the military government would go along with it.

From CNN:

THREE U.S. SERVICEMEN SHOT

Three U.S. service members were shot in southwestern Pakistan Friday while
flying on a training mission in a transport helicopter with Pakistani forces,
Maj. Gen. Rashid Qureshi, Pakistan's presidential and army spokesman, said
Sunday.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/sout...stan/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

India vs Pakistan

"miscreants".
I love it. What a choice of words!

This is where the US has to do a balancing act.
We are far too powerful to go randomly blasting away at every little bit of sniper fire.

We do need more Special Forces in there, however. In the mountains, hunting them down, we can make their lives quietly miserable without arousing public wrath.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2003 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

India Pakistan - Page 6

:spock: Well India seems to be the goodie goodie, they are opening flights and travel between both countries as well as an Ambassador.

6th May, 2003 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

India Pakistan Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

These two countries are something else, one minute they are ready to rip their heads off and the next they want to dismantle all nuclear activity. But is all just talk?

From CNN:

PAKISTAN OFFERS TO GO NUCLEAR FREE

Pakistan has offered to dismantle its nuclear weapons program if India is
prepared to do the same.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/sout...ukes/index.html

> TOPIC: India vs Pakistan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,