India vs Pakistan - Page 7 of 13

if pakistan goes to war with usa which i have - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Apr, 2004 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »
India versus Pakistan versus India versus Pakistan - Who Is Right Kashmir - politics - War - Who is right?
17th May, 2003 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan - Page 7

I cannot help but wonder at how scary the world is becoming, especially for US Citizens. I do not envy them at all, not to mention the ones serving in the Middle East and elsewhere.

From ABC News:

Back in 1979, tens of thousands of Pakistanis swarmed the American embassy
compound in Islamabad, enraged over a false radio report that the U.S. had
attacked the holy city of Mecca.  Several embassy staffers were killed,
the building set ablaze and the Americans were forced to lock themselves
in a safe room.  Last year, WALL STREET JOURNAL reporter Daniel Pearl met
with U.S. Diplomatic Security in Karachi, who warned Pearl only to meet
his sources in public.  Pearl eventually went with a source to a private
home, where he was kidnapped and later brutually murdered.

Pakistan is clearly a hardship post.  The State Department, in fact, has
reduced the standard tour from two years to one with extra danger pay as
an incentive for those willing to accept the risk.  Most leave their
families behind, adding to the stress of the job.  These are public
servants in the best sense of that phrase and the security team which took
us inside their operation try to do all they can to limit that stress.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2003 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

Pakistan India

India is right.  The simple reason for me saying this is that India is in fact only having problems with Pakistan, and Islamic nation.  Unfortunatly the hard line Islamic clerics of today teach hatred, and unfortunatly they are not a minority in the Islamic community was Koresh to the Christian community.  Islam today is in fact being held hostage by evil terrorist.  It is a simple fact too that of all the problem nations in the world, most of them are Islamic and no matter what, if you take an Islamic country and compare its relationship to neighboring non Islamic countries, hands down most of the time there will be wars.  It is the same with India as it is with Israel as it is with Bosnia.  

It has a lot to do with the fact that while the Koran teaches of the Bible, Islamic countries today for the most part forbid its being read, so although the Koran talks about Jesus and his apostles, and how it is sinful to reject their message, Muslims in those countries can't read that message because as I have said, evil terrorist have taken it over.

5th Jul, 2003 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan History & Civil Business Politics

[quote]India is right[/quote]
I did not know you are an authoritarian on Indian Pakistani relations :smile.gif

Sometimes I cannot help but wonder if these people do not carry the same war like blood as the Jews and Arabs.  Just when there is peace and everything seems to be going towards good you hear that....

TENSIONS HIGH AFTER PAKISTAN BLAST

A deadly bomb attack on a mosque in the Pakistani city of Quetta has sparked a
violent backlash among Shiite Muslims there.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/sout...sque/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Jul, 2003 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Pakistan India

Don't tell me I have to open an India vs. China thread now :smile.gif What I do not understand about these countries is this... 'Aren't they big enough'? They have to squabble about land all the time?

INDIA, CHINA IN BORDER SPAT
India and China are accusing each other's troops of making cross-border
incursions.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/east...hina/index.html

25th Dec, 2003 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan India

Pakistani President....
Pakistan leader survives attack
Thu 25 December, 2003 14:06
By Mian Khursheed

RAWALPINDI, Pakistan (Reuters) - Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf has narrowly survived a second assassination bid in less than two weeks when suicide car bombers attacked his motorcade, killing themselves and at least 12 others.

Officials said on Thursday the two cars used in the attack were driven out of two petrol stations just 200 metres (yards) from a bridge on a main road in the city of Rawalpindi where Musharraf escaped a bombing on December 14.

Analyst Shireen Mazari, head of the state-funded Institute of Strategic Studies, said the attacks could be the work of extremists wanting to derail moves towards peace with neighbouring India and unhappy with the war on terror.

She said the attacks raised serious questions about Musharraf's security and much touted intelligence services.

"I am amazed the attack occurred in the same area targeted before," she said.

Defence analyst Riffat Hussein said al Qaeda would be prime suspects, but domestic militants angered by Pakistan's peace overtures with India could also be responsible.

"The attack comes very close to the summit, which creates an atmosphere of terror and could mean the government may not be not able achieve what it wants to," he said.

India condemned the attack.

================= end clippage (bold added)======================

This is not good news. Two assassination attempts? Is it al Qaeda or India?

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

5th Feb, 2004 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan

Pakistan is starting to look like a dark secret with the recent admission of the Minister of Defense about 'selling' nuclear secrets / 'services' to other countries. This brings up a lot of questions:

1. Will the Minister be jailed or pardoned?
2. Will the UN choose to do something against Pakistan for this?
3. Is the US going to take a hard stand against what seems to be direct help to terrorists countries?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2004 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

India Pakistan - Page 7

The following makes you wonder how this 'fight over terrorism' really works. Recent events also leaves the question... in the world as a whole, how does one State become police officer over another and by what authority and law?

You've probably never heard of him, but A.Q. Khan is a hero in Pakistan. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that he is responsible for Pakistan's nuclear weapons program. But he is more than that. He headed a network that sold the technology and the information needed to develop nuclear weapons to Libya, Iran, and possibly North Korea. The network was finally discovered, and its scope is still being determined. In a lot of ways, it sounds like a spy movie, except that it's very, very real.

Much of the network was uncovered in the end. And what happened? The President of Pakistan, a close ally of the U.S. in the war against terrorism, pardoned Kahn. It's important to remember the context here. The concern over the spread of weapons of mass destruction, especially nuclear weapons, is one of the driving forces of American foreign policy. The administration, as we all know by now, justified the invasion of Iraq in part by arguing that Saddam was trying to develop WMD's and had to be stopped. So why has the American reaction to the discovery of Khan's actions been so muted? We can certainly speculate, as there are lots of reports of a so-called "spring offensive" aimed at finally finding Osama bin Laden with the help of the Pakistani army, that Pakistan is more important as an ally. Bin Laden is thought to be somewhere in the border area between Afghanistan and Pakistan, an area over which the Pakistani government has little control. But the Pakistani army is apparently moving into that area in larger numbers than ever before. Is there a trade-off?

Leroy Sievers and the Nightline Staff
ABCNEWS Washington D.C. bureau

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2004 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

India Pakistan Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

if pakistan goes to war with usa which i have a feeling they will it will be diffrent from iraq and afghanistan the people of pakistan hate usa sooo much and it will turn into nuclear war affecting all poor nearby countries and leading to a nuclear war.

India did promise not to ''pull out the knife first'' knife being the nuclear weapons but pakistan did not promise and refused to sign that contract and so the people of
india are really scared as the nuclear war might break out soon as the tension on the boarder is really high after the attacks on muslim mosques in kashmire sad.gif

> TOPIC: India vs Pakistan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,