Peter Taut Murder Victim

Peter Taut Murder Victim - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Apr, 2015 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

German Murder Victim 2009
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Peter Taut Murder Victim

Peter Taut

You may wish to discuss this case on this thread:

October 31st, 2009

TWO women and two men are currently assisting the Tobago Homicide Bureau with investigations into the sister island's latest murder.

German national Peter Taut was discovered around 4.30 p.m. On Saturday in a shallow grave at his Bacolet Crescent home where he and his estranged wife Henny lived.

Taut lived a few houses away from where British couple Peter and Murium Greene were left for dead after a brutal cutlass attack on August 1.

Ref: Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2011 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Victim Murder Taut Peter

Name: Basdeo

Title: Penalty for murder

Comments: Two years after Peter Taut was murdered I wonder what penalty the perpetrators got. When Patrick ruled Trinidad it was easy to escape prosecution because there was seldom enough evidence. Now with the new government I wonder what happened to the people who murdered Peter Taut? Who can give me information?

Source 1: Trinidad Guardian

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2015 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Peter Taut Murder Victim Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Gerhard

Title: Murder cases being solved

Comments: In Trinidad & Tobago there is at least one murder case every day. It would have been good to say by the end of the year how many murder cases have been solved and what penalty the perpetrator got. Especially where foreigners were the victims no perpetrator was brought to justice. Once a case is solved let readers know what penalty the perpetrator got. For example murder of Peter Taut in November 2009. What was the penalty for the murderer?

> TOPIC: Peter Taut Murder Victim

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,